What are You Sick of??

I'm sensing you're having a bad day SLO.

I'm not even talking about that.

I'm talking about the ghost town of a stickied thread I created, for a MUCH more worthy cause than raising funds for some new grand-scheme insignificant fucking message board.

And nobody except Gideon and a couple others gives a shit about a 12 year old kid dying of heart problems.

Uhhh, no.

I'm talking about the ghost town of a stickied thread I created, for a MUCH more worthy cause than raising funds for some new grand-scheme insignificant ******* message board.

And nobody except Gideon and a couple others gives a shit about a 12 year old kid dying of heart problems.

Uhhh, no.

I'm talking about the ghost town of a stickied thread I created, for a MUCH more worthy cause than raising funds for some new grand-scheme insignificant ******* message board.

That's an odd approach to persuading people to help.
I posted a general thread last week. One of the locals suggested it be stickied, and doemaster kindly obliged. It's been stickied since Friday, and has 137 views and only 9 replies. Most of the replies are from me and Gideon. And I'd venture to say most of the views are from RTB locals and bots.

Yet, this thread has over 1,000 views and over 200 replies.

I requested in the Ineptitude thread, that all you shlubs view and post in hundreds of times a day, that you guys take a look at my stickied thread.

Nothing but crickets.

Sad that we care more about raising money for a message board where shit is talked and alter e-gos are stroked, than for a kid that needs open heart surgery and his family.

I posted a general thread last week. One of the locals suggested it be stickied, and doemaster kindly obliged. It's been stickied since Friday, and has 137 views and only 9 replies. Most of the replies are from me and Gideon. And I'd venture to say most of the views are from RTB locals and bots.

Yet, this thread has over 1,000 views and over 200 replies.

I requested in the Ineptitude thread, that all you shlubs view and post in hundreds of times a day, that you guys take a look at my stickied thread.

Nothing but crickets.

Sad that we care more about raising money for a message board where shit is talked and alter e-gos are stroked, than for a kid that needs open heart surgery and his family.

Nobody likes a whiner, SLO.

Nobody likes to chit chat about cancer patients either. Thats why you have such a small amount of replies to your thread.

scaled.php

Back
Top Bottom