| OT What all are you doing on Monday for Labor Day ?

Working at the Home Depot! Getting Holiday pay as well. They pay us an extra days’ worth if we are scheduled and actually work it.
To me, this is just crazy!

I have a friend who runs a call center room for Homeserve (I think that's what it's called.) It's literally written into their pay scale...if you work 34 hours, it's an extra buck per hour. 37 gets you another buck...38, another, 40, another. You work 40 hours in a week, four more dollars per hour.

Make it make sense...I think it's $13 an hour through 34, $17 plus bonus if you work YOUR SCHEDULE!

No. I didn't grow any Jalapenos. I have mild and hot Bananas, Pepperoncini and Cayenne. I pickle them in white vinegar, a little canning salt and sometimes will add turmeric and olive oil. I also have a few bells, but I don't pickle them. I stuff 'em.

I've never had the Jalapeno jam. Maybe next year I will plant some and find a recipe and make it.

I've never had the Jalapeno jam. Maybe next year I will plant some and find a recipe and make it.
I got some at the farmer's market. It's GREAT on a roast beef sandwich with a slice of red onion! With the right roast beef, mind you.

I did pickled Okra and banana pepper deal last season for salad and sandwich toppings. It's sort of weird thinking about watching my grandma pickle things as kid and now I find it as a hobby, a sport, if you will.

Back
Top Bottom