| GAME THREAD ( 📺 Week Two TV Listings ) ACC and Big12 begin their seasons today

UAB defense either ain't bad or Miami offensive is terrible, the transfer qb Miami has sux pretty bad, think some of it is a crappy offensive line....UAB's offense is no good either, cant run the ball at all, too slow.......14 - 7 at the half.

ACCN, again, for the game I'm interested in seeing. Heck, the UAB game was the first game I can remember wanting to see that was carried by their network...and now we're on two, within a matter of days?

UNC. While I don't expect 'Cuse to give their secondary much of a challenge I'm hesitant to put "money where my thoughts are." There's no way their offensive line can be as bad as it was last year; at least one would hope. The Orange is returning their QB and I'm wondering if spending so much time on his back in 2019 carries over into 2020. If we see a UNC back seven that does pretty well against a passing attack I can see the ACC turning into a three team race. (Let's not forget it's arguable UNC should have beaten Clemson last season.)

And while it is in the ACC...I'm seeing a lot of SEC fans discounting how well Notre Dame will do in conference play this season. This conference certainly isn't one you point to when it comes to scoring defenses and I'm seeing what I'm thinking is one of the most prolific offenses Kelly has had at Notre Dame. You can look at 36 points per game last season and think "that's not much" when comparing it to what Bama, and LSU for that matter, put on the board last season. 36 points a game in the ACC? That's enough to beat every team there sans two; UNC and Clemson. And it may be enough to beat both.

Arkansas State had only 10 men on the field on the blocked punt. Hell, I thought that was why they called the time out!

FOX didn't even catch it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom