| GAME THREAD WEEK THREE: NCAA/SEC Games of the Week

I didn't watch, but someone told me that Troy took the safety with just seconds left on purpose. Instead of having to possibly punt from their own end zone they decided it would be best to let their lead get smaller but be able to punt it to App State with only 15 seconds left. That seeems to have backfired.

They started the drive inside their 10 with a couple of minutes left. Troy ran piddlin' plays with no intention of getting a first down. Fourth down instead of punting, they ran a safety with the punter. Then the kickoff was a squib kick, which netted a good run back. Complete backfire.

Terrible no call in Miami-A$M game. Miami punt returner was tackled and not allowed access to ball all the way to the ground when he muffed a punt. A$M recovered and later scored. Remember when the exact same thing happened to Bama in the BCSNG against ND? ND also recovered the muffed punt but was penalized for interfering before the ball hit the ground.

Terrible no call in Miami-A$M game. Miami punt returner was tackled and not allowed access to ball all the way to the ground when he muffed a punt. A$M recovered and later scored. Remember when the exact same thing happened to Bama in the BCSNG against ND? ND also recovered the muffed punt but was penalized for interfering before the ball hit the ground.

Tamu also got away with a horse collar tackle. Will Anderson got flagged for a lot less today. Tamu has now also lost two key DBs because of targeting calls.

Arky was about to go down to Mizzou State until they just had a 73 yard TD pass and a couple plays later a 82 yard punt return TD, all in the 4th quarter. About doing led their scoring in less than 2 minutes.

AR15 for the Gators, is he really any good? His stat lines the last 2 games are just horrendous. I saw where Kiper had him as the 3rd or 4th QB to be drafted next spring. I just don’t see it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom