| FTBL NCAA Games Of The Week : Week One.

MATCHUPMATCHUPTIMETVLOCATION
Howard@ Rutgers6:00 PMBIG10SHI Stadium, Piscataway, NJ
Western Carolina@ 24: NC State7:00 PMACC NETWORKCarter-Finley Stadium, Raleigh, NC
Lindenwood@ 22: Kansas8:00 PMESPN+Children's Mercy Park, Kansas City, KS
North Carolina@ Minnesota8:00 PMFOXHuntington Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MN
North Dakota State@ Colorado8:00 PMESPNFolsom Field, Boulder, CO
Coastal Carolina@ Jacksonville State8:00 PMCBSSNAmFirst Stadium, Jacksonville, AL
Eastern Illinois@ Illinois9:00 PMBIG10Memorial Stadium (Champaign, IL), Champaign, IL
Sacramento State@ San José State10:00 PMtruTVCEFCU Stadium, San Jose, CA

Like Quote

Kind of a weak penalty there.. but… They need to make unsportsmanlike conduct penalties like hockey.. put their asses in the penalty box for five minutes or 10 minutes alone… they should do the same with targeting the first offense not throw a guy out of the game.. Maybe a second intentional targeting should but not accidental targeting..

I dont remember each n every game.
17 penalties vs Tennessee. Couple of PFs if i remember correctly
Couple other games with similarities
No. There is not. No similarities.

Unsportsmanlike conduct doesn't equate to a personal foul. They had three. In the same game.

A kid mimicking killing someone with a shotgun. Yeah, that's something I've seen on the Bama sidelines.

No. There is not. No similarities.

Unsportsmanlike conduct doesn't equate to a personal foul. They had three. In the same game.

A kid mimicking killing someone with a shotgun. Yeah, that's something I've seen on the Bama sidelines.
The similarities are..... it is un acceptable...once. Ok it happens. Over n over ..its deeper than ...just something happening....

Mimicking shooting someone...with anything weapon....thats totally unacceptable

It's getting really close to fading LSU on everything.
We have seen. Through the years....some programs are problematic...
Can change HCs. It still shows up.... Miami comes to mine... its the kind of players they want to recruit. The fans want it.....( some ..certainly not all). Its where those type players want to go... thug types

LSU..... i dont know....there is an element of such...but ....not really.
But...of all SEC teams.....i would put them as closest.....

I think ...to...Florida really wants some of that type.... dont really want a nice guy as HC...liked that Urban type...

Let's put this in perspective.

When you hear about an LSU arrest, or charge, what is the main theme?
Well... i dont really pay much attention to such....happens everywhere ....its a virus on society.... we have elevated the status of young athletes.... untouchable...until they cross a line.... guns...drugs...girls...money( now for sure)....attention..etc

i dont really pay much attention to such
Okay. Ego is coming here.

I do pay attention to these things. Because, you can bet against them.

This reminds me of a conversation you and I had a few years ago about an Auburn v Florida game. I pointed to a culture crash on that game.

The culture at LSU is what it is. I have NO issues saying it can be a demented fan base.

Okay. Ego is coming here.

I do pay attention to these things. Because, you can bet against them.

This reminds me of a conversation you and I had a few years ago about an Auburn v Florida game. I pointed to a culture crash on that game.

The culture at LSU is what it is. I have NO issues saying it can be a demented fan base.

I wondered ...at some time... during game...probably commercial...who you were pulling for. I know u had no love for USCw HC...n no love for LSU

Same as i do .... probably....when AU n Tennessee play...lol

I wondered ...at some time... during game...probably commercial...who you were pulling for.
I wasn't pulling for either team. I was just looking at what it was.

Let's go back...I don't know, fifty plus years (pun intended.) How many seasons has LSU posted a record that didn't included a few losses? It IS a two/three loss program EVERY year.
. Ya gotta pick the games they drop.

Let's go back...I don't know, fifty plus years (pun intended.) How many seasons has LSU posted a record that didn't included a few losses? It IS a two/three loss program EVERY year.
I looked.

You can count the number of seasons on one hand..

Well. I have hard enough time keeping up with bama Ws n Ls. N players.
I remember the stretch when neither bama or lsu could win at home vs each other.

I remember.....also...how close i was going to LSU instead of LaTech...very!

Was is Maze that did the throat slit motion after a score? We’ve had some taunting calls, but that one was a little too obvious. I think he did it to the crowd. The guy using his invisible long gun is unacceptable. Maybe 15+ years ago it wouldn’t have been a big deal, but it is now. Guys used to unholster their invisible six-shooters and take a few shots before re-holstering, after a big play. They did more shooting at air than directly at opponents.

Back
Top Bottom