| GAME THREAD 🏈 WEEK 12: NCAA / SEC Games of the Week.

Hate it that we have to enjoy the Viles failure by a team other than Bama but oh well I still hate that bunch and enjoy any and all mizzery that they get.

Oh and the difference in the Viles and Bama, programs? We are lamenting a 2 loss year and they are celebrating it as if their team is the greatest ever.

If UCLA can somehow come back and beat USC, the path to the playoffs for Bama opens up just a tad. USC would drop behind Bama. Tenn will be behind Bama. LSU is likely to lose to UGA, and they'd drop with 3 loses. OSU and UM still play each other... It isn't a great chance, but its a chance. TCU missing that game winner FG today would have certainly helped too...

RKTEAMRECTREND
1Georgia10-0-
2Ohio State10-0-
3Michigan10-0-
4TCU10-0-
5Tennessee9-1-
6LSU8-21
7USC9-11
8Alabama8-21
9Clemson9-11
10Utah8-23

Clemson would likely jump Bama if they won out though (conference champ), so there's also that.

You're on the bad end of a 63-31 score. What in the hell could you possibly be saying to the opposing team for "smack" talk Hadden( #5) for UT? "Thank you sir may I have another?"
The players at UT are just like their fans. All they know is to run that mouth. It doesn't matter if winning or losing, they are full of shit and have to show it to the world. I worked in Huntsville for 18 years and heard it all of the time.

Back
Top Bottom