| GAME THREAD 🏈 NCAA / SEC Games of the Week 🏈 ~ Week 12

Well so much for next week being the most exciting Iron Bowl in history
The barn will not play next week like they did today. Somethingtells me they prepared for Bama instead of NMST. What does Freeze have to lose? Thought they could stuggle past NMST and might steal one against Bama next week with the extra preperation. Put a notch in his belt in his first year. Pure speculation of course....

Man, hurts me, Texas goes up 2 scores now. Was really hoping they could drag this into the mud and get a win. Bama's hopes of the playoff keep slipping away tonight. We haven't gotten a single upset to help us out this week so far. :(

I'm tellin you man... and roast me if I'm wrong... but the worry needs to be about Bama winning out.

I'm tellin you man... and roast me if I'm wrong... but the worry needs to be about Bama winning out.
Just need a safety net. Bama wins out and beats a #1 Georigia and is SEC Champs just hard to wrap my mind around them not being in the playoff.

First things first, go and take care of the Barn in the cow pasture. One of the best QB's we ever had struggled in the cow pasture so crazy stuff happens down there.

Just need a safety net. Bama wins out and beats a #1 Georigia and is SEC Champs just hard to wrap my mind around them not being in the playoff.

First things first, go and take care of the Barn in the cow pasture. One of the best QB's we ever had struggled in the cow pasture so crazy stuff happens down there.

It's an absolute house of horrors.

When was the last time there were no top 10 upsets in weeks 11 and 12? It’s crazy. I don’t remember the end of a regular season being so undramatic.

Ha, it's been weird for sure. I still view it like this... The Scots are the chaos and they are impatiently waiting for the final week and conference championship week...

Washington beats Oregon in regular season, but a 2 loss Oregon team beats Washington in the conference championship. Does a 2 loss Oregon get in?

OSU or Michigan are out in my opinion

We would really need to have Texas lose in their championship game

Washington beats Oregon in regular season, but a 2 loss Oregon team beats Washington in the conference championship. Does a 2 loss Oregon get in?

Where does Oregon pick up their 2nd loss in that scenario, next week? If so, the way things are trending, they’d need help.

Big 12 Texas will play Ok St.
B1G will be Mich/tOS will play Iowa.

Back
Top Bottom