| MBB/WBB 🏀 NCAA / SEC Games of the Week🏀

The Saturday SEC Slate...

Kentucky is a slight favorite over Bama. If Tre Mitchell can go for the Cats that would be a big boost, but doubtful he'd be pushing 100%. If Bama can steal this win on the road though, the path to the SEC championship gets a little less messy in terms of obstacles. Would be great if UGA can take advantage of Jaylin Williams-less auburn squad... auburn hasn't played well this season when Williams hasn't been a factor. He won't be one tomorrow. But does UGA have enough on their end? I doubt it, but I hope so. Not sure what is going on with A&M. Usually at this point in the schedule, Buzz has them dialed in pretty good and playing as well as anyone in the league. This year, that team seems like it may be LSU instead, while Buzz and A&M take on water. But I want to see if they have any fight left in them for the Vols tomorrow. Would be tough to win at their place, but A&M can ugly it up as well as Tennessee can. If they can keep it within striking distance late... watch out. But there's a reason the Vols are favored by 10.5.

Saturday, February 24, 2024
DATEAWAYHOMEGAME INFO
2/24 - 12:00 PM ETMissouriArkansasESPN2
2/24 - 1:00 PM ETVanderbilt(24) FloridaSEC Network
2/24 - 3:30 PM ET(20) South CarolinaOle MissSEC Network
2/24 - 4:00 PM ET(13) Alabama(17) KentuckyCBS
2/24 - 6:00 PM ET(14) AuburnGeorgiaSEC Network
2/24 - 8:00 PM ETTexas A&M(5) TennesseeESPN
2/24 - 8:30 PM ETMississippi StLSUSEC Network

Would be great if UGA can take advantage of Jaylin Williams-less auburn squad... auburn hasn't played well this season when Williams hasn't been a factor. He won't be one tomorrow. But does UGA have enough on their end?
IF there's one thing we've learned: don't trust AU on the road. Jekyll an Hyde

There are a lot of spreads that don't look right today. Big numbers that don't play out.

GHqtGLBWQAErRdd

Back
Top Bottom