| MBB/WBB 🏀 NCAA / SEC Games of the Week🏀

Well, shooting the three like crap, but playing tough and driving the ball to score in the paint.

This team may be the team that misses the tournament, but has ten losses that could easily be wins against top level teams by the end of the year.

Let's hope we can out-physical Creighton and bring this home in the second half. I LOVE our effort as these guys are bangers.

Good energy and effort. Controlling the paint (did not see that coming). Need a little better D for the full possession and need to shoot better from 3 point line. Getting a few more calls would help and defending w/o fouling (some home court cooking with foul calls).

Just saw the stats - Bama is shooting 40+% and Creighton 61%. Bama is 1/11 from 3 and they are 3/8. Even out that we have turned them over 8 times and we have only had 3 or 4.

Last edited:
The BS Flagerant 1 against Pringle had me mad. Both Creighton big men are throwing bows and forearms with every movement. Even that goaltend was terrible. We play physical and we are gonna foul, but some of these are weak and one of the reasons J can't stand basketball anymore.

Frustrating watching this game. Yes, Bama needs work on defense but the refs sure did help Creighton with some no calls. Also this team is not going to win many games shooting 19% on 3’s. RTR.

Another loss, this one by 3. The inside guys that had been controlling the game fouled out (suprise suprise...) then Creighton had more success inside and had a small run enought to take the lead and ultimately win. The team has gotten better bur it is still not enough on the D end of floor.

I think this team can turn these close losses into wins but they have to have the resiliency to not let these close losses turn things south effort wise.

I didn’t get to see the entire game thanks to a Christmas party, but saw all the 2nd half. I can’t explain why, which usually means it’s emotion filled too-full-of-Bama type bullshit… BUT… for some reason I actually feel better about this team than I did 2 weeks ago. Not a ton better, but better. Certainly not worse.

I didn’t get to see the entire game thanks to a Christmas party, but saw all the 2nd half. I can’t explain why, which usually means it’s emotion filled too-full-of-Bama type bullshit… BUT… for some reason I actually feel better about this team than I did 2 weeks ago. Not a ton better, but better. Certainly not worse.
I am with you on this. The last two games the team has shown much more effort and the inside guys are getting better. They really did control the paint until two guys fouled out last night. I guess we should not be surprised it is taking this group longer to jell with so many changes on the court and coaching staff. Not unlike the football team this year. They just need to find a way to win some of these tough close games.

Back
Top Bottom