| GAME THREAD 🏈 WEEK 12: NCAA / SEC Games of the Week.

I see Arkansas up on OM. Pretty sure that is showing two things the difference Jefferson makes for Arkansas, with him they likely beat the Who's and it shows that Kiffin is distracted with the Barners sniffing around. Tells me Kiffin probably ends up at the cow pasture.

I see Arkansas up on OM. Pretty sure that is showing two things the difference Jefferson makes for Arkansas, with him they likely beat the Who's and it shows that Kiffin is distracted with the Barners sniffing around. Tells me Kiffin probably ends up at the cow pasture.

Wonder if any OM media will actually bother to ask him about the auburn rumors after the game? For some reason, they didn't find it necessary during the week (that I saw anyway). It is yet another data point though that Kiffin is really good when he's locked in, but when he's distracted or not focused, he's a mess and it trickles down to his team.

IMO. If Kiffin takes the Auburn job he is completely out of the picture for the future with Bama. We will find out soon if the Bama job was ever a possibility.

Back
Top Bottom