| LIFE Videos of the day...whatcha got?

And he'll be called an "Uncle Tom" by all those only want more money. And they think money will solve all of their ills. But the said part is they will still have a "poor" mentality and spend money like a poor person who suddenly got a bunch of money (which is exactly what it is).

They'll buy more and bigger TVs
They'll buy game systems (PS5,. Xbox, etc.)
They'll buy more Jordans
They'll buy more phones/electronic devices
They'll buy more weed
They'll buy more cars with rims that cost more than the car is worth
And they'll buy more stupid bullshit

They'll go through that money is a matter of months, not even years. And they'll be right back where they started. But they'll think they're rich because they have all that stuff. But they'll "look cool"; so to them and their friends, they'll be rich.

For a poor person to be/get rich, they have to change their entire mindset. They have to change who they are and they have to change how they live. But most aren't willing to do that. They'll keep on doing the exact same things they've always done and forever be in a hole, financially...no matter how much money is given to them.

2:00' + and I couldn't stop watching this.

Ya know what stuck out at me? Every few feet you'll see a series of the same cereal: sometimes seven or eight boxes in a row. That's all those kids are eating!

2:00' + and I couldn't stop watching this.

Ya know what stuck out at me? Every few feet you'll see a series of the same cereal: sometimes seven or eight boxes in a row. That's all those kids are eating!

So freakin satisfying!!!!
The most impressive thing is that they kept the kids from messing with it till it was time to go!!!!! B😳😳😳😳

Back
Top Bottom