| LIFE Videos of the day...whatcha got?

Don't beat yourself up, kid!

knee-slapper-hilarious.gif

Last edited:

Back in '07 when i first ventured into the bar business one of our managers told me, "you're not officially in this business until you break something." Unfortunately, it was my beer I broke that day.

Now, in retrospect...I'm looking at this and saying just one thing, "you're a dumbass. That stainless steel thing behind you? It's called a prep station for a reason."

@It Takes Eleven BTW, the pub closed about a month ago. Get this...we're three years out from that place turning over a million in revenue. It's a 4K nut for the sq ft, 10K a month and everyone wins...and they ran it into the ground.

Do the math and tell me how?

I'll tell you how. The new owners went with a catch phrase, "FUBAR." A $1500 lunch crowd turned into $250-300 before happy hour. All of this...with a 7K oven brick stove in the kitchen for pizza's...

I'm amazed. Shocked. Dumbfounded.

...and if I was "liquid" enough right now I'd turn that into a food truck base.

@It Takes Eleven BTW, the pub closed about a month ago. Get this...we're three years out from that place turning over a million in revenue. It's a 4K nut for the sq ft, 10K a month and everyone wins...and they ran it into the ground.

Do the math and tell me how?

I'll tell you how. The new owners went with a catch phrase, "FUBAR." A $1500 lunch crowd turned into $250-300 before happy hour. All of this...with a 7K oven brick stove in the kitchen for pizza's...

I'm amazed. Shocked. Dumbfounded.

...and if I was "liquid" enough right now I'd turn that into a food truck base.
They should've had a dress code.

Back
Top Bottom