| FTBL Tyler Buchner WR at ND!

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Former Notre Dame starting quarterback Tyler Buchner, who joined the school's lacrosse team this spring after playing football last fall at Alabama, will return to the Fighting Irish football team for the 2024 season as a walk-on. Buchner will play wide receiver for the

Clemson too.

Well. Its easy to see how the Miami team went out n got a QB. As did Vandy.
The Clemson QB just aint... period
Dabo recruited him. Believes in him. But aint gonna win with him.
Clemson has lots of good players. In this new environment. Not fair to help team.

Or move to D2 and don't pay players. Or get from transfer portal. Of course. Salary be 75000$ instead of 12 mill

Well. Its easy to see how the Miami team went out n got a QB. As did Vandy.
The Clemson QB just aint... period
Dabo recruited him. Believes in him. But aint gonna win with him.
Clemson has lots of good players. In this new environment. Not fair to help team.

Or move to D2 and don't pay players. Or get from transfer portal. Of course. Salary be 75000$ instead of 12 mill
His loyalty is for the player that first sign with Clemson. He said that in and interview before the UGA game.

I think CNS allowed it to show Rees how wrong he was.
How wrong Saban was about the quarterback room? I'd agree with that suggestion.

I'll suggest we can argue two sides of a coin here: Bryce was one of the best QB's at Bama and he was also one of the worst QB's at Bama. He was good enough that those around him began to rest on their laurels: watching instead of progressing. Look at the QB room when TR was hired. How much development did that room receive the last few years before it was "their time?"

How wrong Saban was about the quarterback room? I'd agree with that suggestion.

I'll suggest we can argue two sides of a coin here: Bryce was one of the best QB's at Bama and he was also one of the worst QB's at Bama. He was good enough that those around him began to rest on their laurels: watching instead of progressing. Look at the QB room when TR was hired. How much development did that room receive the last few years before it was "their time?"

I always wonder. If Bryce would have had receviers Tua had.

Anyway

What are u saying about QB development. Cant follow u!

What are u saying about QB development. Cant follow u!
As evidenced by the beginning of the season, how much development did you see for the QB's the previous few years (before last season.) Jalen wasn't ready, mechanically or mentally (see progressions.) Ty wasn't ready; mentally. He was mechanically better than Jalen.

As evidenced by the beginning of the season, how much development did you see for the QB's the previous few years (before last season.) Jalen wasn't ready, mechanically or mentally (see progressions.) Ty wasn't ready; mentally. He was mechanically better than Jalen.

No doubt we didn't have a QB ready for last season. Milroe kinda did as season moved forward. Ty definitely wasn't

Back
Top Bottom