| FTBL Tucker Out At Michigan St.

Hollup...

I saw the other thread about him, but did not delve.

So, I'm just now catching up on the story. So this chick said he tugged one out whilst talking to her on the phone? Did he send her a deeock pic or sum? If not, how is there proof he actually did?

And if there's no physical evidence that he was crankin the handle, WHY TF DID HE ADMIT TO IT by claiming it was consensual?

Don't get me wrong- the optics alone on this story are terrible. I've just got a brow raised, by her job title alone. If there's elicitly flirtatious text message records, that's one thing.

And if he DID do some of these things... WHY TF DID he choose HER of all people as his target of "affection"?

Hollup...

So, I'm just now catching up on the story. So this chick said he tugged one out whilst talking to her on the phone? Did he send her a deeock pic or sum? If not, how is there proof he actually did?

And if there's no physical evidence that he was crankin the handle, WHY TF DID HE ADMIT TO IT by claiming it was consensual?

Don't get me wrong- the optics alone on this story are terrible. I've just got a brow raised, by her job title alone. If there's elicitly flirtatious text message records, that's one thing.

And if he DID do some of these things... WHY TF DID he choose HER of all people as his target of "affection"?
From what I understand, they’ve been screwing around for a couple years. He wont leave his wife, so it’s more muddled than most people think. He’s a scumbag for sure, but she’s as bad as him. He will recoup some of his buyout, but not much of it.

Hollup...

Why tf did I marry my ex-wife? Dude, you know we have no control when the guy in the red cap takes over.

1695905840652.png

(If you don't know that 80s show, Herman's Head, you're missing out. :) )

Hollup...

You have to think there is video of it since he admitted to doing it.

Back
Top Bottom