| FTBL Final AP Poll

AP writers. These are nerds that conjugate verbs and know how to use a semi-colon correctly in a sentence. The closest any of them ever got to the football field was during the half time show when they were marching on it. Journalism has gone from reporting, to making $hit up, to generate clicks. How can I get a fan based pissed off and generate traffic and become rich. (ie Paul Finebaum and Clay Travis)

Ha ha, not that it matters to anyone, but that is unreal. Alabama loses in Overtime to the National Champion while Washington gets beat up big time and Alabama falls? I honestly thought it was possible we jump Texas.

Ha ha, not that it matters to anyone, but that is unreal. Alabama loses in Overtime to the National Champion while Washington gets beat up big time and Alabama falls? I honestly thought it was possible we jump Texas.
Well...texas lost on last play too...both games they loss

Cfp final rankings.
But to me the....
.Washington lost to #1
#6 uga loss to #4 bama
Texas loss to ..#15 Oklahoma ( last play or near) n #2 Washington
Bama loss to #1 michigan...n #3 texas

Could scramble those 4 ....anyway ....

I guess....if it was me...
Michigan

#2bama
#3Washington
#4texas
But uga is bettter than #3 or #4 Just didnt get the chance to be in cfp

Had it been 12 teams.... very well uga would have been in semis or finals

But anybody could argue anything...

Last edited:
Well...texas lost on last play too...

Cfp final rankings.
But to me the....
.Washington lost to #1
#6 uga loss to #4 bama
Texas loss to ..#15 Oklahoma ( last play or near)
Bama loss to #1 michigan...n #3 texas

Could scramble those 4 ....anyway ....

I guess....if it was me...
Michigan
Bama
Washington
Uga
Texas

Yeah, but they were down a good bit most of the game and the team they lost to got beat up by the team we took to Overtime. Texas' two losses - Oklahoma and Washington. Alabama's two losses - Texas and Michigan.

Alabama was #4 and lost. How does that warrant a move up in the poll? The only one I have an issue with is Texas at #3 (before and after their loss).
Because we not only beat the #1 team that had not moved out of that #1 spot for nearly 3 years, but we took the new #1 to OT in the CFP... we played Michigan way better than Washington did, should have beat them, and they are the ones that needed a last minute comeback to even take us to OT. Texas was blown out by Washington, even though the scoreboard doesn't reflect that in the final score...

Why should we have dropped below UGA, who we beat and didn't even get into the CFP? The AP is all about appearance... Alabama looked better than Washington and Texas...

Because we not only beat the #1 team that had not moved out of that #1 spot for nearly 3 years, but we took the new #1 to OT in the CFP... we played Michigan way better than Washington did, should have beat them, and they are the ones that needed a last minute comeback to even take us to OT. Texas was blown out by Washington, even though the scoreboard doesn't reflect that in the final score...

Why should we have dropped below UGA, who we beat and didn't even get into the CFP? The AP is all about appearance... Alabama looked better than Washington and Texas...
Georgia lost one game all season. Alabama lost two.

Alabama beat the #1 team to move from #8 to #4 and into the CFP. In the CFP Alabama did not look good. A truckload of sacks and they let Michigan come from seven points behind to win by seven. If you take your rose-colored glasses off, you’ll see it as a fair ranking.

Georgia lost one game all season. Alabama lost two.

Alabama beat the #1 team to move from #8 to #4 and into the CFP. In the CFP Alabama did not look good. A truckload of sacks and they let Michigan come from seven points behind to win by seven. If you take your rose-colored glasses off, you’ll see it as a fair ranking.

And Washington looked good? Our two losses were better than Texas' two losses. Both ranked ahead of us, so what "rose colored glasses" is that fact wearing? And by this metric our biggest wins were better than Texas' as well.

Back
Top Bottom