| LIFE Thought for the Day

"Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words.
Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions.
Be careful of your actions, for your actions become your habits.
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character.
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your destiny."

Author Unknown

Is it okay to become a little angry when your neighbor plants a bunch of Elephant Ears? OR, A LOT of angry?

Not exactly a thought that is in tune with the room ... but, nevertheless, a thought for the day.

It is very sociable in my head. I've perfected the art of getting a lot of people arguing together in silence or in a forum, as I prefer to call it. I can get four people all talking at once, and a fifth can be present, but generally I can't get him to talk.

- Sam Gribley

The ordinary traveller, who never goes off the beaten route and who on this beaten route is carried by others, without himself doing anything or risking anything, does not need to show much more initiative and intelligence than an express package. He does nothing; others do all the work, show all the forethought, take all the risk - and are entitle to all the credit. He and his valise are carried in practically the same fashion; and for each the achievement stands on about the same plane.

Theodore Roosevelt

I saw this at a tire store last week.

Workers Needed:

Please do not apply if you oversleep, have court often, do not have a babysitter every day, have to get rides to wok later than our workday begins, experience flat tires every week, have to hold on to a cell phone all day, or will become an expert at your job with no need to learn or take advice after the first day. Must be able to talk and work at the same time. Must also remember to come back to work after lunch. Should not expect to receive gold stars for being on time. If you qualify, leave your name and number.

Back
Top Bottom