| FTBL This is how you NIL…

Speaking of NIL, I met Jermaine Burton at a Birmingham Bulls game on Friday. For someone that has sort of a reputation about them, he was super nice and respectful and took the time to talk to and take pictures with every single person there. There was even a point right before he went on the ice where a kid ran up to him and yelled "War Eagle" in his face and he just smiled and took a picture with him.

Speaking of NIL, I met Jermaine Burton at a Birmingham Bulls game on Friday. For someone that has sort of a reputation about them, he was super nice and respectful and took the time to talk to and take pictures with every single person there. There was even a point right before he went on the ice where a kid ran up to him and yelled "War Eagle" in his face and he just smiled and took a picture with him.
Kid must have took a puck to the skull.

I know that Saban has always preached to his players to be accommodating. We used to tailgate over at Coleman during the early years and we always had a constant flow of players over there. My son was 8 or 9 at the time and he was talking to Julio, Cory Reamer, JP Wilson and others when I told him to let them get some food and leave them alone. I apologized to the guys as well. Cory spoke up and said that it was no problem and that Coach Saban would go ballistic if he heard that anyone wasn’t accommodating to these young fans.

I know that Saban has always preached to his players to be accommodating. We used to tailgate over at Coleman during the early years and we always had a constant flow of players over there. My son was 8 or 9 at the time and he was talking to Julio, Cory Reamer, JP Wilson and others when I told him to let them get some food and leave them alone. I apologized to the guys as well. Cory spoke up and said that it was no problem and that Coach Saban would go ballistic if he heard that anyone wasn’t accommodating to these young fans.
I remember running into brodie croyle. With my granson.he just took a few minutes outta his free time to talk to him.

He said same thing about Coach shula.

The problem is, these players getting these large sums of money and they’re not told that taxes has to be paid on that money. and by the time the bill comes up, they are broke and the NIL companies are left holding the bag. I hate it and I agree it’s ruined college athletics.

Last edited:
NIL...&portal
Well....they are like the common cold...makes life miserable...but here to stay...

Now its simply managing them...and we have nick....and bama..

Some...like AnM...may throw big money at both...may get impact player...

But in long run.....nick & bama will come out on top

Back
Top Bottom