| MBB/WBB Which is more important, new arena or NIL?

They do pay me well, $18.50 an hour for part time!
Do they drug test? šŸ™ƒ

I've always thought working at the local Ace would be fun. However, I've seen guys spend days in training just learning where the screws, bolts, nuts, etc go. That aisle is at least 40' long, both sides, individual pieces in draws that are...12"x5"x4". That shelf is at least 5'6": there are stools to stand on.

I'll count next time: gotta be 2000+ drawers.

Every associate/employee has to wear it on the floor. Itā€™s about the only thing distinguishing us from the customers/crooks!!
Oh, I know. I get a chuckle every time I go in the store for a pick-up order when I see all the buttons on those ladies aprons.

Every store has it's place: Ace for a couple of screws or a gasket. The rest end up being Lowe's or HD. Lowe's is on the right; HD across the street and quite often I'll look at both.

Then we have Honda and Ryobi ... SMH

Do they drug test? šŸ™ƒ

I've always thought working at the local Ace would be fun. However, I've seen guys spend days in training just learning where the screws, bolts, nuts, etc go. That aisle is at least 40' long, both sides, individual pieces in draws that are...12"x5"x4". That shelf is at least 5'6": there are stools to stand on.

I'll count next time: gotta be 2000+ drawers.
They do drug test when hiring. Only get popped if you have an accident on any lift equipment. I work in receiving/freight. Limited contact with customers. Just unload trucks, put the product on the shelves and go home! 7-11pm weeknights, weekends free. I make more now, with this gig and with my retirement than what I did as a full time teacher. Iā€™d be lazy as Hell if it wasnā€™t for damn insurance costs! The day I retired, my insurance jumped 6x what I had been paying as a state employee!!

The Griffen news just shows you NIL is most important. Because dick head programs like Kansas go around and openly tamper during the season and drop huge amounts of money.

I wish this NIL shit would go away.

Back
Top Bottom