| FTBL Saban (and Byrne) to take part in NIL Roundtable hosted by Sen. Ted Cruz...

Coach Saban thanks for everything.. but now it’s time to just move on with the rest of your life.. the program is in great hands.. After all that has been said there is no need to linger in an office or on the field..That’s how to retire..

Coach Saban thanks for everything.. but now it’s time to just move on with the rest of your life.. the program is in great hands.. After all that has been said there is no need to linger in an office or on the field..That’s how to retire..
Yeah it’s what I was thinking to. Thanks for the memories but, go enjoy your retirement.

I don't get why people can't separate the two roles of CNS. Yes he's retired from coaching. Why can't he contribute in positive way post retirement to the college football community?

Most agree that there needs to be some form of regulation of NIL & the transfer portal. Who would be more qualified with time on their hands to make a positive impact on this mess?

I don't get why people can't separate the two roles of CNS. Yes he's retired from coaching. Why can't he contribute in positive way post retirement to the college football community?

Most agree that there needs to be some form of regulation of NIL & the transfer portal. Who would be more qualified with time on their hands to make a positive impact on this mess?
He just keeps talking.. 3 different versions so far of why he hung it up..should’ve stopped at Reece..OR should’ve waited a while and thought out what he wanted to say..

Last edited:

Doing my best to avoid ankle biters here, but your point is a valid one. I'd add that Saban isn't doing what he's doing on a whim, or without a push from the SEC commissioner.

He just keeps talking.. 3 different versions so far of why he hung it up..should’ve stopped at Reece..OR should’ve waited a while and thought out what he wanted to say..

Dude, he is being calculated in what he is saying. It's all for a reason. Not because he doesn't wsnt to actually retire or wants to remain in the spotlight. He's setting himself up and the sport he knows for something else. Chill out and just let the guy do what he's being asked to do.

Dude, he is being calculated in what he is saying. It's all for a reason. Not because he doesn't wsnt to actually retire or wants to remain in the spotlight. He's setting himself up and the sport he knows for something else. Chill out and just let the guy do what he's being asked to do.
The media and others are taking notes of the multiple changes in his reasoning for retiring.. it’s his credibility he’s destroying not mine

Back
Top Bottom