| FTBL This is how you NIL…

I've got several mini helmets that are all signed. One of them is signed by Kenny Stabler. The cost? Whatever the helmet cost to buy at Bama Fever...maybe $25 or so. I had it with me when I met him in the lobby of the hotel at the Galleria. He signed it and my jersey while just standing there. The other ones I have cost around $40-$50/ea (helmet plus signature)...I've got George Teague, Antonio Langham, and David Palmer.

I’ve got a friend back in Charlotte that was a bachelor for many years, until about 5 years ago. Has this insane collection of South Carolina football helmets. His are mostly all game worn. Even has one of Lattimore’s. He has some connections in the program that helps him. One helmet was a military veteran’s day design one year, he tells me he’s had offers of over $8k for it. That’s hard to imagine for a helmet. From a crappy team…

His wife let him mount the helmets on the wall of their bonus room. Has them all around the room, over 100 of them. It’s cool to see. Doesn’t get to buy too many since he tied the knot.

KirI’ve got a friend back in Charlotte that was a bachelor for many years, until about 5 years ago. Has this insane collection of South Carolina football helmets. His are mostly all game worn. Even has one of Lattimore’s. He has some connections in the program that helps him. One helmet was a military veteran’s day design one year, he tells me he’s had offers of over $8k for it. That’s hard to imagine for a helmet. From a crappy team…

His wife let him mount the helmets on the wall of their bonus room. Has them all around the room, over 100 of them. It’s cool to see. Doesn’t get to buy too many since he tied the knot.
@Kirk Van de Graaff

Thats some cool stuff...

Although autographs are really funny...when they are current...its awesome...but as years roll by...most don't maintain value... except for some...namath...snake...bear ...etc

And as they get older...value goes back up.?.for some.....lol

And ...cant even read the names anymore....just squiggle

But if u are a fan...they are value to you...

Check out this guy, as he will make you a custom 3D printed mini helmet to your exact specifications. I've shared my Alabama one he did with my number, high school face mask and such. Well he just completed another for me of Carrollton High School where I'm getting it signed by Juju Lewis and Caleb Odom for my son. He made it just like Juju's helmet, but we did add the visor for a cool look.

I joined Yea Alabama and hoping I can get a few signatures on Alabama helmets or their high school helmets he can make for me. Thought that would be cool for my son to display in his game room.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231205-203824_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231205-203824_Instagram.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20231205-203831_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231205-203831_Instagram.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20231202_193600_122.jpg
    IMG_20231202_193600_122.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20231208-092425_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231208-092425_Instagram.jpg
    878.4 KB · Views: 6
@Kirk Van de Graaff

Thats some cool stuff...

Although autographs are really funny...when they are current...its awesome...but as years roll by...most don't maintain value... except for some...namath...snake...bear ...etc

And as they get older...value goes back up.?.for some.....lol

And ...cant even read the names anymore....just squiggle

But if u are a fan...they are value to you...
I have a lot of Bama players autograph and coaches, Bear, Perkins, Stallings, Dubose, Shula, Saban. Starr, Namath, Stabler, Hurts, Henry, Alexander, Ogilvie, Shealy and many, many more. Some I got because of Brandon and Doemasters. Have been lucky through my life with getting Bama Autographs. None for sale ever.

I have a lot of Bama players autograph and coaches, Bear, Perkins, Stallings, Dubose, Shula, Saban. Starr, Namath, Stabler, Hurts, Henry, Alexander, Ogilvie, Shealy and many, many more. Some I got because of Brandon and Doemasters. Have been lucky through my life with getting Bama Autographs. None for sale ever.

Those be cool. Around lot of players in 60s. So got those too.

I only like those that i get myself. Have very few from last decades though. Just quit Couldnt read squiggly name anyway....lol

Some have really interesting stories getting them.

I think most interesting is...at a banquet....in 64....
Mary Harmon Bryant signed my banquet program... really unique

Under namaths autograph is the woman he was with that night

E9A20C4C-F4F9-4649-B1C8-12B2D2D26FA0.jpeg03E5CF29-ED9F-42B2-B21B-9EEF24EF8508.jpeg

Last edited:
Check out this guy, as he will make you a custom 3D printed mini helmet to your exact specifications. I've shared my Alabama one he did with my number, high school face mask and such. Well he just completed another for me of Carrollton High School where I'm getting it signed by Juju Lewis and Caleb Odom for my son. He made it just like Juju's helmet, but we did add the visor for a cool look.

I joined Yea Alabama and hoping I can get a few signatures on Alabama helmets or their high school helmets he can make for me. Thought that would be cool for my son to display in his game room.
How much did that run you? I'd like to get a few helmets of kids I've covered done with like a combo of one side high school and one side their college (Troy, Alabama, etc.) and get em to sign em for me.

How much did that run you? I'd like to get a few helmets of kids I've covered done with like a combo of one side high school and one side their college (Troy, Alabama, etc.) and get em to sign em for me.

Alabama was $150, but the Carrollton one was $225 because he had to order a special color Trojan sticker and with it being a minimum order it costed me a little more. They're expensive, but it's a cool deal to pick out everything you want from helmet style, facemask style, paint colors, chin straps, bumper stickers etc.

I look at it like this. I could buy the mini at the store for $35-$40, and then pay a player/autograph reseller $100 for an autograph, or I can get the helmet I want made and find a way to get the autograph for free and it all comes out the same in the end. I prefer customization and uniqueness, but that's me.

Those be cool. Around lot of players in 60s. So got those too.

I only like those that i get myself. Have very few from last decades though. Just quit Couldnt read squiggly name anyway....lol

Some have really interesting stories getting them.

I think most interesting is...at a banquet....in 64....
Mary Harmon Bryant signed my banquet program... really unique

Under namaths autograph is the woman he was with that night

View attachment 26465View attachment 26466

That is awesome!!!

Back
Top Bottom