| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC The Walking Dead (Season 9 Premiers Sunday Oct 7)

Nicotero explained why it had to go dark. They wanted it dark for the fire on the lake to be more visible. Would not have drawn walkers during the day.

As for the RPG, why question things like that in a show about zombies? It isn't like we have a lot of realism to begin with.
Then it should have been dusk, at least, when they left the house. Otherwise, they are the slowest moving mfers ever, no wonder walkers keep being able to creep up on them.

[QUOTE="rocknthefreeworld, post: 1024139, member: 18334

As for the RPG, why question things like that in a show about zombies? It isn't like we have a lot of realism to begin with.[/QUOTE]
True Dat

I expected the first one and had heard about the second, but not who it was.

Michonne's character is one of those changed for the worse on the show compared to the comics. Her being with Tyresse and Morgan and losing both of them not long after (not to mention her losses before she even came into the picture) are a lot of her character and explain why she is the way she is. Putting her and Rick together may work out, if they use it properly. But I hope it does not mean that the whole Ezekiel plot line is going to be modified badly.

I expected the first one and had heard about the second, but not who it was.

Michonne's character is one of those changed for the worse on the show compared to the comics. Her being with Tyresse and Morgan and losing both of them not long after (not to mention her losses before she even came into the picture) are a lot of her character and explain why she is the way she is. Putting her and Rick together may work out, if they use it properly. But I hope it does not mean that the whole Ezekiel plot line is going to be modified badly.
I agree

Not sure that was even close to the worst episode ever. Rick and Michonne make perfect sense if you realize she is taking over that part of Andrea's character and Sasha is taking the part of Michonne that always loses those closest to her. Jesus was introduced completely differently but perfectly in character.

Next up across the next episode or two. Hilltop and another run in with Negan's fools.

Back
Top Bottom