| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC The Walking Dead (Season 9 Premiers Sunday Oct 7)

Worst part was everything to do with the truck. Should have taken both vehicles back. Should have just left the guy after they threw him off roof. How the hell did you allow it to roll back into a damned pond?

6fabcbd4e236968b0704509acefb6d56.gif

Looks like this week has

Hilltop, Gregory, Maggie being a hard bargaining diplomat, and more hints at how bad Negan is
Where you getting this?

Or are you gathering this from the comics and comparing the increasingly similar storylines between the show and comics, and are making educated guesses?

I dunno for sure, because I haven't followed the comics much, but have only read a few comic summaries.

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 2E using Tapatalk

Spoiling Dead has a spoiler post usually on Wednesday, as well as a few other sources. Sometimes it is from that and sometimes it is just piecing together what has happened already in the show and comics. If I post Wednesday or after before a show then it is usually confirmed spoilers from them or another source. Earlier posts are usually guessing from the show/comics. Spoilers in most things don't usually bother me at all as long as I know they are spoilers. Many times they make me want to watch more so they are welcome.

The only real exception to that is Star Wars movies. I remember hearing about Luke's true parentage the first time without knowing ahead of time and like to go into every Star Wars movie like that. It helps me watch those movies like I am a kid, which is the only real way to enjoy them.

Notice how:

When Glenn ended up killing a couple sleeping Saviors and he and Heath looked on in horror at the gruesome pictures on the wall? Clearly those were all victims of Lucille. For that guy to have the dozen or so pics tells me he may have been a Negan right-hand guy.

I think that scene was also a foreshadowing of how Glenn is going to die at the end of the season.

No commentary on this week's episode? I guess most folks are on spring break.

I think what we saw at the end was Carol struggling with the idea of her "body count" and not wanting to be a cold blooded killer with no remorse.

Oh, and 2 words: "Saviors Barbecue".

Bad ass episode.

On that scene shown in the preview of Daryl and Carol talking. Word is
Denise is getting Abraham's comic death, and it will be from Daryl's cross bow by way of Dwight who has already received his punishment from Negan for trying to run.

Episode 15 rumor is
Glenn and Michonne get captured by Negan's people

Also, personal feeling is that
Morgan may be the one getting Lucilled

On that scene shown in the preview of Daryl and Carol talking. Word is
Denise is getting Abraham's comic death, and it will be from Daryl's cross bow by way of Dwight who has already received his punishment from Negan for trying to run.

Episode 15 rumor is
Glenn and Michonne get captured by Negan's people

Also, personal feeling is that
Morgan may be the one getting Lucilled
I like the 3rd spoiler better. He seemed all cool with his Zen shit at first. But after his "all life is precious" mentality caused him to let those wolves go, he just got on my nerves after that.

On that guy.
He filmed a lot on horseback at the end of filming. Not sure if he is being sent away by Rick or what, but I will say that he is building a jail cell to give Rick options instead of killing people and we will find that out this week. That same cell Negan will wind up in later. That makes me think he may get the bat as his comic character is already dead way before this and his death would effect Rick and Carol pretty harshly right now and put them both into the fighting mode.

Back
Top Bottom