| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC The Walking Dead (Season 9 Premiers Sunday Oct 7)

Probably, but as someone who smoked for 20+ years before quitting, I can promise you that they don't care too much. And tobacco will probably be an easy crop to grow again at some point soon.

A few things I heard about this coming episode

Daryl is going to go after Dwight and Morgan is going to go after Carol. Michonne and Glenn will get captured and Dwight will sneak up on Daryl as he is trying to release them. There will be a gunshot at that point but no word on if it met its mark or was just a warning.

OK. There is a lot of rumor going around about the end of the season finale.
Current word is that we will NOT know who gets Lucille this season. Supposedly we are going to get the beating from first person view of the person being beaten to death without them saying anything. That does match up with leaked footage from the filming that shows first person video of the beating from the person receiving the beatings view.
Take that with a grain of salt but if so that would really piss a lot of people off, myself included. And I think it would be a stupid move.

They better not end without showing who got Lucille. It will be way too easy to figure out who isn't filming anything when they are outside filming and their budget is not so great they can pay someone to stick around for almost the entire filming season just to do nothing. Especially if they also need to pretend that person is filming at times to stop people from figuring it out. The identity is not something that they will be able to keep under wraps for more than about 6 weeks after the episode airs. I live too close to where they film not to get some details within the week of filming starting.

This isn't really a spoiler, so I won't hide it. Just my opinion.

I think Glenn is going to die in the finale Sunday night, I think Maggie is losing the baby, so I think it's probably the right time to do it. The promo says someone is going to "pay the price" and I think it is him.

Just a guess, nothing really to base it on other than just trying to piece info together.

Daryl is still alive at least
as of the point where Negan decides who gets Lucille. And all signs point to the identity of who gets beat to death will not be shown this season. It may have been hidden by not including it in screeners (as they did with the episode where MOrgan showed up trailing the group in Season 5) but nobody who got a review copy has seen anything past the beating itself, which is first person view from the person being beaten to death. Audio of the final scene leaked and it goes to the credits music, so if they show the identity it will either be after the credits or next season.

Back
Top Bottom