| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC The Walking Dead (Season 9 Premiers Sunday Oct 7)

Early word on next weeks show is
-
Jenga tower fall down and emulate a John Cougar Melloncamp song
-
Walker Parade
-
Sam does NOT wear his big boy pants
-
Jessie lends a hand
-
Ron and Carl take the saying from A Christmas Story too literally
-
Michonne helps Ron see the error of his ways

Early word on next weeks show is
-
Jenga tower fall down and emulate a John Cougar Melloncamp song
-
Walker Parade
-
Sam does NOT wear his big boy pants
-
Jessie lends a hand
-
Ron and Carl take the saying from A Christmas Story too literally
-
Michonne helps Ron see the error of his ways
LOL

I am not sure who will get Lucille. Could be Glenn, could be Daryl. I expect it has to be one of those though. They are the only two that have the impact on the show that it has in the comics. Glenn more for Maggie. Daryl more for Rick and everyone else.

So far the word on the second half of the season is that, and note that all of this is based off things people saw during filming in public or guessed at from who was seen on set during filming that was not seen in public, ...

Next episode
Sam will keep up the mom bit long enough for walkers to get attracted. They will eat him.
Jessie will refuse to let go of him even though he is a goner and also refuse to let go of Carl. Rick will have to cut her hand off to save Carl.
Ron will then try to shoot Rick but Carl will get in the way and get his A Christmas Story "You'll shoot your eye out" moment.
Michonne will air condition Ron's skull.

Within the next few episodes
Jesus will show up at some point around episode 10 and introduce everyone to another settlement called Hilltop.
Neegan's story will intertwine with the Jesus story, culminating in the death of a main character by Lucille, a barbed wire wrapped Louisville Slugger.

Season finale.
Odds are that the death will be either Glenn (as in the comics since it is important to the Maggie storyline) or Daryl (as it would impact Rick a lot more). We may not know which before next season though as the scene was shot at least partially from the first person view of the person being killed.

So far the word on the second half of the season is that, and note that all of this is based off things people saw during filming in public or guessed at from who was seen on set during filming that was not seen in public, ...

Next episode
Sam will keep up the mom bit long enough for walkers to get attracted. They will eat him.
Jessie will refuse to let go of him even though he is a goner and also refuse to let go of Carl. Rick will have to cut her hand off to save Carl.
Ron will then try to shoot Rick but Carl will get in the way and get his A Christmas Story "You'll shoot your eye out" moment.

Jesus will show up at some point around episode 10 and introduce everyone to another settlement called Hilltop.
Neegan's story will intertwine with the Jesus story, culminating in the death of a main character by Lucille, a barbed wire wrapped Louisville Slugger.

Season finale.
Odds are that the death will be either Glenn (as in the comics since it is important to the Maggie storyline) or Daryl (as it would impact Rick a lot more). We may not know which before next season though as the scene was shot at least partially from the first person view of the person being killed.
A fan could reason that
Daryl will be the one to meet Lucille, seeing as how he's not an original comic character (written in specifically for the show), and Glenn is clearly a fan favorite. However, as much of a fave as Glenn is, Daryl is even a bigger fan favorite. Especially for the show fans who don't know much about the comics. To your other point about sticking more with the comics the 2nd half, I think they stay true to the comics and Glenn meets Lucille.

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 2E using Tapatalk

Next episode

Season finale.
So, Carl, Ron, and Sam are all goners? Or does Carl somehow survive?

I know its a TV show, but it seems like it would be weird for it to be that hard to pull Carl away from Jessie that they have to resort to cutting her arm/hand off.

So, Carl, Ron, and Sam are all goners? Or does Carl somehow survive?

I know its a TV show, but it seems like it would be weird for it to be that hard to pull Carl away from Jessie that they have to resort to cutting her arm/hand off.
I doubt Carl dies. In the comics, he gets his eye shot out and llives

If Jessie ends up attacked by walkers along with her son, it would make sense that she would have a desperate death grip on Carl's hand out of the shock of intense pain being inflicted by multiple walkers.

Rick sees there's no hope for her, so he lops off her hand to prevent Carl from becoming a walker side-dish.

Sucks for Rick. He'll not have had the chance to wet his dick up in Jessie's honey hole. She's fucking hot. I've liked her since I first saw her on American Horror Story.

Alexandra Breckenridge
1db247f0bbaaa681819da18cd853c196.jpg

Dat ass, doe!
alexandra-breckenridge.jpg

4dd768f538f24a756c7c56301ec2b9e9.jpg

Dear gods of the cosmos, I could gladly die from asphyxiation while she sat on my face.

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 2E using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom