| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC The Walking Dead (Season 9 Premiers Sunday Oct 7)

Your good @Bama Ravens ...dead on I think...Abraham and Sasha tho...eww....That was awkward and gross.
The new people that stole Daryls bike are from Hilltop Colony, obviously.
Overall another character development episode. But still a good one.

Not sure about that spoiler.
They are definitely with the Saviors. What the folks chasing them said about only wanting "ass that was willing" is dead on for Negan and other things they said show that where they came from was not as nice as Hilltop.

Reedus says it is not Glenn on the radio and after about 3-4 times of going back and forth listening to it and other clips I think he is telling the truth now. Word from filming is that Enid is the one to save Glenn as they were seen filming a scene in that alley with Glenn running after her and walkers behind them.

Not sure about that spoiler.
They are definitely with the Saviors. What the folks chasing them said about only wanting "ass that was willing" is dead on for Negan and other things they said show that where they came from was not as nice as Hilltop.
You may be right.they could be from any of the communities that Negan is in control of, but I think the series keeps it simple they prolly hilltop

Reedus says it is not Glenn on the radio and after about 3-4 times of going back and forth listening to it and other clips I think he is telling the truth now. Word from filming is that Enid is the one to save Glenn as they were seen filming a scene in that alley with Glenn running after her and walkers behind them.
I believe that

Enid and Glenn were seen filming running out of that same alley wearing the clothes they were last seen in (Glenn when Nicolas died and Enid when she left Carl) and it was when they were reportedly filming episode 7. This was before anyone knew about the "Is he/Isn't he" over Glenn's death. Reports are that Jesus will not show up this half of the season at all. First confirmed sighting was the same day they were filming episode 10.

Enid and Glenn were seen filming running out of that same alley wearing the clothes they were last seen in (Glenn when Nicolas died and Enid when she left Carl) and it was when they were reportedly filming episode 7. This was before anyone knew about the "Is he/Isn't he" over Glenn's death. Reports are that Jesus will not show up this half of the season at all. First confirmed sighting was the same day they were filming episode 10.
Well, damn. I think a redditor theorized the
Enid
theory right after the Glenn's "death" episode.

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 2E using Tapatalk

Idk about that... are we sure it's her?

There are production pics of Glenn and Jesus together. Many folks are steering toward the "Jesus Saves (Glenn)" theory.
Not sure, but I believe it to be true.
Enid saves Glenn..pulls him under dumpster.If you rewatch the Glenn death scene as it pans out you see him pulled under the dumpster.

I agree on the Badlands thing. TWD fans were forced to watch 25 minutes of it last week just to see a rather crappy preview for this week's episode.

Does the Glenn question get answered tonight?

I don't like the new programming format for ITB either. I always work Sunday nights, and watch it online either via Sling or some other free streaming site. I usually get home at around 10, and can bank on watching a Talking Dead stream right after watching TWD.

I'm slightly pissed.

But, this ItB show is supposed to keep TWD viewers on the channel during the midseason break layover. I get it. It looks like an awesome show.

It's just fukking up my TWD/TD ritual.

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 2E using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom