| NEWS The University of Alabama has filed an opposition to LIV’s 4Aces Team logo, saying it resembles it too closely

That is pretty weak. I see a Seal a club tailed checking out the number 4 in their logo. Guess I need to file a suit against the lottery because my numbers resemble the winning ones too closely. :p

That is pretty weak. I see a Seal a club tailed checking out the number 4 in their logo. Guess I need to file a suit against the lottery because my numbers resemble the winning ones too closely. :p
Wow...my lotto numbers are never even close... i always think ...they are using a third dimension numbering system

The LIV A isnt any closer to bamas than bamas is to Atlanta Braves

Wow, what a reach. This is where Alabama has to be better in my mind. Very petty. The 4 Aces logo looks like a damn tribal tattoo an 18 year old kid gets. Not one soul on Earth is confusing that with Alabama. Anyone could argue the Arkansas "A" or Atlanta Braves "A" are more confusing than this.

Hey. I spent time in ur neck of woods ( Hobcaw Barony when Clemsoning). Everything either bites ..stings..rattles...strikes..buzzes....when in woods....but u already knew that...
It can take an hour and a half to get to that area driving, or more. You can get there in a boat in a little over an hour, while drinking a beer if you like.

We took a trip to Murrell's Inlet back in February. Almost everything is closed then...but, a few places you can eat without fighting the tourist crowd. 'bout an hour and a half there...'bout an hour back. All on the tri-toon. GREAT afternoon.

It can take an hour and a half to get to that area driving, or more. You can get there in a boat in a little over an hour, while drinking a beer if you like.

We took a trip to Murrell's Inlet back in February. Almost everything is closed then...but, a few places you can eat without fighting the tourist crowd. 'bout an hour and a half there...'bout an hour back. All on the tri-toon. GREAT afternoon.
Thats real beauty of area i think. Inland forest. Not so much

We ventured though and through the FM NF.
And had some beautiful fall/winter days.

But.

Back
Top Bottom