| LIFE The POTUS race: The RNC convention.

Guessing we will find out that they (the SS) had insufficient manpower and subpar pre-event security planning to go along with poor communication with the locals which led to some confusion and uncertainty in the moments leading up to the shots... Going deeper, while the feds will never admit it, their hiring practices (which may or may not have had an indirect impact in this case) have also likely deteriorated the effectiveness of the SS as a whole (especially in terms of their protection division).
The SS Director was the global senior security director of PepsiCo when she was appointed as the director of the Secret Service. You gotta be shitting me. Damn folks, just because your title has the word "security" in it, doesnt qualify you to be over the Secret Service.

The SS Director was the global senior security director of PepsiCo when she was appointed as the director of the Secret Service. You gotta be shitting me. Damn folks, just because your title has the word "security" in it, doesnt qualify you to be over the Secret Service.
She served in the Secret Service for 27 years, most recently as Assistant Director of the Office of Protective Operations. She knows what she’s doing

She served in the Secret Service for 27 years, most recently as Assistant Director of the Office of Protective Operations. She knows what she’s doing
Does she? She put 3-4 women out there that were a foot shorter than Trump! What bullet were they going to take? One to prevent getting his knees capped? That one agent couldn’t even holster her sidearm. Missed 3-4 times and then held it like she was about to take on a would be shooter after Trump was in the vehicle.

Does she? She put 3-4 women out there that were a foot shorter than Trump! What bullet were they going to take? One to prevent getting his knees capped? That one agent couldn’t even holster her sidearm. Missed 3-4 times and then held it like she was about to take on a would be shooter after Trump was in the vehicle.
DEI at its best.

Yes, she sure does. The director doesn’t determine the protection team, so she didn’t do anything.

Hell I’m shorter than Trump, so according to that I can’t be on the protective detail….got it.

The lack of being able to holster her weapon has nothing to do with her height, I’ve already said complacency kills. I practice holstering and unholstering my weapon daily, she does not obviously.

Back
Top Bottom