| LIFE The POTUS race: The RNC convention.

She not tall enough to shield. You mean the new guidelines to lower standards so the “unfit” could qualify? That’s DEI and a fact. Keep your eyes closed, life is easier for you that way.
Again, I’ll repeat she’s been an agent for several years, well before y’all on the right got your hard on for DEI. Trump is 6’3 very few people are “tall enough to shield” him

Did she? You have her scores? Or, have the required scores been adjusted to bring in more underrepresented demographics? The bottom line is you don’t know.
Oh my Christ. Just her scores, but none of the white dudes’ scores? You’re right I don’t know for sure, but what I do know for sure is that you have to be an agent for at least 5 years before you can apply for presidential protection detail, so she’s done something right.

One of two local counter-sniper teams was supposed to cover the building where the gunman in Saturday’s attempted assassination against Donald Trump was perched, a source familiar with the investigation told CNN.

The source noted it was a designated post in the operational plan.

One of two local counter-sniper teams was supposed to cover the building where the gunman in Saturday’s attempted assassination against Donald Trump was perched, a source familiar with the investigation told CNN.

The source noted it was a designated post in the operational plan.
So is there any truth to the story that the sniper had the assassin in his sight but didn’t get kill permission until after assassin fired?

Back
Top Bottom