| LIFE The POTUS race: The RNC convention.

This appears from afar to be a massive failure by the Secret Service. I have a family friend that worked on the VP detail years ago during the Clinton admin. I may reach out and get his take on it, but to me, it looks like they dropped the ball. Bad.

Yeah I coached 2 kids, both dads were secret service, travel detail guys(they’d travel out ahead of time and check routes, plan details and such) retired tho. I may try to reach out and see if they’ve got a thought on this as well.

Yeah I coached 2 kids, both dads were secret service, travel detail guys(they’d travel out ahead of time and check routes, plan details and such) retired tho. I may try to reach out and see if they’ve got a thought on this as well.

I have several friends in local law enforcement (both current and former) around here... with TPD, TCSO, and UAPD... one of them was a liaison with the SS the week for the LSU game a few years ago when Trump visited. He said it was wild... the money spent, the bases covered, etc. for those few days. Even under normal games, spring games even, there are (SRT) sniper teams in Bryant-Denny, bomb sniffing dogs doing rounds the day before and day of the game, undercover guys, etc... But that week it was multiplied x10... and was one of the more massive undertakings they took on during his presidency on American soil.

I have several friends in local law enforcement (both current and former) around here... with TPD, TCSO, and UAPD... one of them was a liaison with the SS the week for the LSU game a few years ago when Trump visited. He said it was wild... the money spent, the bases covered, etc. for those few days. Even under normal games, spring games even, there are (SRT) sniper teams in Bryant-Denny, bomb sniffing dogs doing rounds the day before and day of the game, undercover guys, etc... But that week it was multiplied x10... and was one of the more massive undertakings they took on during his presidency on American soil.

Along those lines. When Dick Cheney was VP, he did a trip to Dothan. A friend of mine worked for the water dept in Dothan. Said that every man hole cover along the route and emergency route were welded shut while he was in town. Just one of the things they did in preparation of his visit.

Ok so apparently cheetle has repeatedly refused to give the trump team a full contingent of USSS.
I talked to one of the retired SS guys, and he says this bad very bad. He’s never seen anything like this. He didn’t say to much, and was still in a little shock. But he is rattled….

😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

Ok they killed the patsy….after he got off 8 shots. Witness said he saw the guy on the roof with a rifle, told police and SS, and they did nothing. Witness interviewed by BBC. Conspiracy or coincidence?

Now, from up close? Massive failure.

How is a shooter allowed to bear crawl, with a full rifle kit, into that position? It's either some really dumbasses running the Secret Service, or they allowed it to happen.

Neither choice is a good one.

Guessing we will find out that they (the SS) had insufficient manpower and subpar pre-event security planning to go along with poor communication with the locals which led to some confusion and uncertainty in the moments leading up to the shots... Going deeper, while the feds will never admit it, their hiring practices (which may or may not have had an indirect impact in this case) have also likely deteriorated the effectiveness of the SS as a whole (especially in terms of their protection division).

Back
Top Bottom