| FTBL The "make fun of the blackout" thread

I am as worried about Kentucky as I am Georgia. I know we will be ready to play in Athens. Should we win, we must avoid a let down at home on national TV to the Cats before the all important off week.

jocephus8179 said:
Teague13 said:
I know this sounds crazy,but would it not be sick if we came out in the normal whites with houndstooth painted helmets,i wonder what that would look like?

They would look like this. I don't know. Maybe a little too much.

That would be worse than an Oregon uniform....

Rook said:
jocephus8179 said:
Teague13 said:
I know this sounds crazy,but would it not be sick if we came out in the normal whites with houndstooth painted helmets,i wonder what that would look like?

They would look like this. I don't know. Maybe a little too much.

That would be worse than an Oregon uniform....

Agreed Rook. ;thdo

I see this thing from both sides. If you are UGA, why not do this? It pumps up the players, potential recruits, and the fans.

If you are BAMA, you can say that the other team needs a gimmick to get ready to play you. You can say that tradition is all you need. No frills needed here.

I can understand how both teams can use this to their advantage. However, the team that is the hungriest will win this game, no matter what color they wear.

Chuck-E-Cheeze said:
I see this thing from both sides. If you are UGA, why not do this? It pumps up the players, potential recruits, and the fans.

If you are BAMA, you can say that the other team needs a gimmick to get ready to play you. You can say that tradition is all you need. No frills needed here.

I can understand how both teams can use this to their advantage. However, the team that is the hungriest will win this game, no matter what color they wear.

That's the smartest thing I've seen you post. :lol: :wink:

It would not suprise me if they came out in black helmets since they might think some of the hype for the fans is watered down since this will be the 3rd blackout. People are asking Richt if he is going to add a twist this time like black helmets. I wouldn't put it past their lame gimmicks.

http://savannahnow.com/node/580349

I.M.O., I think it is goof for Bama! It is the third time they have done it and the other times have produced decisive wins, so what...Saban goes into the locker and tells them that "these guys think that these black jerseys are going to help them and they have never been beaten when they have worn them...tonight that changes". RTR

they have made a real big deal out of it as stupid as it is. i think the dogs will play harder because of it knowing how bad they will look if they get beat. if we win will it be the end of their little "black out"? i'm hoping they have a "brown out" saturday because bama beat the $h!t out of'em!

steelmagnolia said:
they have made a real big deal out of it as stupid as it is. i think the dogs will play harder because of it knowing how bad they will look if they get beat. if we win will it be the end of their little "black out"? i'm hoping they have a "brown out" saturday because bama beat the $h!t out of'em!

Brown out.. I love it.

:D :D :D

Holy Crap guys, did you know that Georgia was doing a Blackout for this game.....

1969696260_8b0bb080af.jpg

Check it out. They have AWESOME SUPER COOL BLACK as the color on their uniform instead of that lame red. And Look the fans wear black to the game to. Georgia's UGA will also be supporting a black jersey. Bama beware 90,000 + Black T-shirt wearing GA Fans are going to make sure GA Beats us. How? By wearing Black of course...guys we are so screwed. OMG I forgot about the DOG we have no chance now. We can stand up to 90,000+ Black shirt wearing Fans, but 90,000+ Fans plus one black shirt wearing Dog.

FBugaVIA.jpg

He is going to eat our souls

I mean the team even runs out of a black G. Should we even show up? Can we forfet before we waste the gas?

Georgia.jpg

And don't worry, in case you come to Athens and you have forgoten what day it is. The wonderful people at the University of Georgia have put signs up everywhere. Like if you in the Stadium then just look up at the Scoreboard.
Georgia+Blackout.jpg

Or find this guy.
1969670364_3f1eda9df5_m.jpg

Hes telling all his friends about how Georgia is doing blackout.

I mean come on Georgia give us a break. How can we possibly beat you in those black uniforms. I mean there MAGIC. U've used them like 20 times in the last year or so. I mean can you at least give us a chance?

Back
Top Bottom