| CURRENT EVENTS The donkey in the room... Does Biden stay on the ballot?

I think he withdraws from the ballot and they have an open convention. Watching all of those factions fight would be pretty entertaining, and the drumbeat for Harris - almost daring someone else to come to the forefront - is hilarious.

My question is if he decides he's not well enough to run again, why not just resign now?
Just a thought...
I'm floating through YouTube videos for a little music and I keep getting these ads for donations.

Trump: Can you give a dollar.
Biden" Can you give a brain.

He’s going to be on the ballot. I don’t think he should be, but I don’t think either candidate should be.

The should he be on the ballot should’ve been decided long ago

People are putting too much into one debate, decisions on who to vote for were made well before the debate

There needs to be a cap on the age. The low end is 35. The high end needs to be no higher than 60 during the election year. And if it's your 1st term and you're 60, then you only to run once. Too bad, so sad. And, yes, I realize this would bar Donald Trump from running.

No more geriatrics sitting in the White House.

There needs to be a cap on the age. The low end is 35. The high end needs to be no higher than 60 during the election year. And if it's your 1st term and you're 60, then you only to run once. Too bad, so sad. And, yes, I realize this would bar Donald Trump from running.

No more geriatrics sitting in the White House.
I’d bump it to 70 (speaking as someone who knows what can be done in their 60s).

Back
Top Bottom