| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race:

I listened to 2 of the 3 hours of the Rogan/Trump interview... will finish it late tonight or tomorrow. Thought he did well... Rogan wasn't trying to throw curveballs or anything... it did feel like there was more Rogan wanted to ask about, but Trump is Trump and just goes down all these paths on every topic and it's hard to get him back on track... and when you do, he jumps the tracks again. Still, it must have gone pretty well as I'm not seeing the usual suspects from the left posting clips of it and and trying to take things out of context to make him look bad. For the most part, they seem to be ignoring it so far. I have no idea who on the left has a podcast that has the most listeners/viewers.... but I have a feeling Harris will feel the need to sit down with them... whether it's a person or someone like NPR, and try her own sit down in an environment she has control over. Then again, I'd imagine her people have figured out that she's also in a catch 22... she needs some momentum, but the more she speaks, the more she turns people off.

Back
Top Bottom