| FTBL šŸˆ Spring Practice - 2019 : A few names are emerging as leaders

CNS said it to open the presser, Alabama Factor, you'll notice it in the tweets #BamaFactor.

CNS on Ale Kaho - ā€œHeā€™s got some issues that heā€™s dealing with, and weā€™re trying to be supportive of him every way that we can...I think that weā€™ll just continue to try to help him every way that we can. I donā€™t know if there will be some point in time whether heā€™ll be ready to come back and play football or not.ā€

@TerryP or anyone in the know, CNS mentioned when asked about 1 less offensive coach (no separate QB coach) having a GA they were happy with assisting Sark inworking with the QBs.

Whoā€™s the GA?

@EasyTider, I didn't hear the presser yet. He calls himself a GA so who knows about the "title" bit of that comment.

Best guess is Applewhite.

EDIT: Now that I think about it he could be referring to Tito Sunseri as well.

Last edited:
@JoseyWalesTheOutlaw, that's true. I don't know what Applewhite's title ended up being other than "sources report" he's been named an "analyst." I'd forgotten about Tito there for a second. I'm vaguely familiar with his career path to date. We talked about his time at Pitt when his dad was coaching here the first time. I think he's been in a OQC assistant role the last few years; Florida State with his dad, maybe? I'd have to look.

Nick giving a little more info that perhaps even needed at this time about the Player. I am going to jump the gun and believe the player is done and recruiting will be looking to fill the spot this cycle. I am hopeful Anoma has his stuff wired tight now and will stick with the Tide however it wouldn't surprise me if he left after this school year.

Bama is going to needs somebody to step forward at ILB in a big way. I hope they have such a player on that roster.

Tito Sunseri has to be the one. Saw video of yesterdayā€™s first workout and Tito was side by side with Sark coaching up the QBs.

Sounds like Kahoe dealing with depression and that ugly monster is debilitating.

Tito Sunseri has to be the one. Saw video of yesterdayā€™s first workout and Tito was side by side with Sark coaching up the QBs.

Sounds like Kahoe dealing with depression and that ugly monster is debilitating.

If the rumors were correct, Bama lost a OL several years back that was fighting depression. I can't remember the guys name but he was from our state and was thought to be potentially good player. Best of luck to these guys.

CFB fans are going after Kaho on social media. If people would just ask questions to learn more about a topic rather than share their opinion first things would be so much better. Washington fans still think there was something shady with his enrollment. Perhaps they should do a bit more research on what actually happened in Washington and who was shady...

Both Ten Bears and I agree on one thing that is Bama is going to be a better coached football team on defense in 2019 that is past version. Now that doesn't always reflect in the W/L column but if they can find the talent to coach then we should be good to go.

I dunno man... Coming into last year I thought the same thing as did many on the board. If we could go back and re run the optimism and excitement about those hires it would be fun. Enos, the DL coach, and some others were being heavily praised most of the season and for good reason!

It really comes down to winning the "Big One". Like, that's the difference between leaving a great coach and a disappointing coach for us fans at this point. Same for a lot of the players. Expectations at an all time high!

Back
Top Bottom