| LIFE Songs you turn up on the radio. (gotta include a video here.)

This got me this morning...been several years. It was about 45° or so with the wind coming offshore to the point tourist would say they could smell the marsh. Chilly. But I still had to crack the windows a bit...

🚬

@OldPlayer, I don't do concerts any more...it's never really been my thing. But, on the lines of what you've just posted...

Saw an advertisement last night that Night Ranger is going to be playing here in May. They'll be in a pretty cool venue, Charleston Music Hall, but there's a few headaches that'll come with attending that one.

@OldPlayer, I don't do concerts any more...it's never really been my thing. But, on the lines of what you've just posted...

Saw an advertisement last night that Night Ranger is going to be playing here in May. They'll be in a pretty cool venue, Charleston Music Hall, but there's a few headaches that'll come with attending that one.

To me, 98% of concerts have major headaches starting with the price to attend. YouTube has become my new best friend.

To all that has kids, Grand Kids, Great grand! When my great grand come to our house it had to be sung and on her kindle. So I though today I would share it for you all! Yes it has to be turn up for her to sing it with!!

You all don't have to thank me! You all are very welcome!! :):cool:

To all that has kids, Grand Kids, Great grand! When my great grand come to our house it had to be sung and on her kindle. So I though today I would share it for you all! Yes it has to be turn up for her to sing it with!!

You all don't have to thank me! You all are very welcome!! :):cool:

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom