| GAME THREAD šŸ† SEC Championship ~ Alabama vs Georgia: CBS

There are some Bama fans on this site and on this thread who have some crow to eat ā€¦ go ahead and start chewing. Weā€™ve all had to do it at one time or another! Sometimes the taste of victory overwhelms the awful taste of crow ala doubt.
I will admit that I was unsure about our o-line. I would love to see the individual performance scores of our line in this game compared to last week.

If ya wanna get a good laugh.... everyone should go back and re-read the other game threads... especially Auburn.. :ROFLMAO:the doom, the gloom, the threats, calls for firing everyone but the cheerleaders, the out of control bad language and insane arguing. Awwww.... this board. Never a dull moment.
Itā€™s amazing that the team that struggled to beat an awful Auburn team, horrific LSU team and mediocre Arkansas team, and lost to an 8-4 Texas A & M team, routed the #1 team in their back yard.

I sure as shit will!!!
Hey I completely understood where you were coming from based on what we had just seen. You have in your background the disappointment of being a UGA fan as a youngster. Hard to get rid of that youthful influence. A lot of us old time Bama fans know the tradition of Bama football. It absolutely creates a mystique and a confidence in the organization when the chips are down we will find a way. It does not guarantee but it has an impact more times than not. Of course it helps when you have great players like BY and Will Anderson and Coaches like Bear and CNS.

Roll Tide @BamaFan334 it is all good!!!!!

Last edited:
There are some Bama fans on this site and on this thread who have some crow to eat ā€¦ go ahead and start chewing. Weā€™ve all had to do it at one time or another! Sometimes the taste of victory overwhelms the awful taste of crow ala doubt.

I am one and take full responsibility for my stupidity. I apologize to every person on this board.

xn3nle0YayuXvonWI39eJ-sBbXL6QBQqfx0Po3X7uDlYTfA8pji_YwoUWGLZtuRP7QxZZ89dxZFOPBDAcMkEMo-5dDJiKGj0lN9-3xrK87p9D7NMaYSd8MjPomOxnlDqbm0deBdA5p6U5BrCgM0=s0-d-e1-ft

Back
Top Bottom