| GAME THREAD 🏆 SEC Championship ~ Alabama vs Georgia: CBS

Georgia has 8 seniors and 3 juniors on defense. So if they don’t do it this year may be a long time for the stars to align again. Roll Tide! Don’t believe Smart can hold it together like Saban does year in and year out!

We either win a tight one or lose big, and I have no idea which way it'll go. If we make mistakes (the Aussie is slow to kick, just asking for a block; drops; penalties may add up; a TO or two) we can't do it. If we find some creases for the running game and our TEs reemerge for big plays and Young isn't looking out of his ear hole every other attempt, I like our chances.

Come on ITE, have faith.
That being said…. I might check in here every once in a while but I’m not going to watch the game. If we put it away quickly, call me.😂😬I ain’t scared just nervous.
As with most things, my absolutes are always under assault by my lovely wife. Like many of us, I either sit in BDS for a game or I'm in my house, my living room, yelling at my TV. "Watch Parties" are not in my vocabulary when it comes to Bama games. Yet, I find myself heading out to watch the game elsewhere today. I can count on one hand, barely, the games I've watched elsewhere in recent years - The 2008 Blackout Game, The 2012 SECCG, 2012 NC and maybe two since then. We haven't lost when I've watched a game elsewhere, but it's not a sacrifice I want to make week in and week out.

I'll also add that, since this is the most wonderful time of the year, I'm breaking another rule by going to a mall, and not just a mall but one 50 miles away, and I'm going to an Apple store, so I'll be treated like I should be thanking them for selling me a phone. Thank goodness it's just a pickup, but even then I had to make a reservation to pick it up. I hope my daughter in law likes it.

Last edited:
As with most things, my absolutes are always under assault by my lovely wife. Like many of us, I either sit in BDS for a game or I'm in my house, my living room, yelling at my TV. "Watch Parties" are not in my vocabulary when it comes to Bama games. Yet, I find myself heading out to watch the game elsewhere today. I can count on one hand, barely, the games I've watched elsewhere in recent years - The 2008 Blackout Game, The 2012 SECCG, 2012 NC and maybe two since then. We haven't lost when I've watched a game elsewhere, but it's not a sacrifice I want to make week in and week out

Yep....no watch parties...to much noise....I am at game or in my Bama den...

I can’t decide just how nervous to be for this game today, Georgia has the better team there is no doubt about that but this season has been so wacky and saying that I could see us playing a great game and knocking them off. Of course we have to play are A+ game, we have to shut down their Run , and most importantly our offensive line must play like the 1982 Washington Redskins. I am not overly confident in the office of line play today. I’m going to watch the first half and depending on how that goes, I may have to institute my auburn rule from last weekend and turn the game off because that is how we came back and won I’ve put the reverse jinx on them.

Back
Top Bottom