| FTBL Questions about a couple of things!!

First, I know we call AU Barners, The Barn, Cow College, etc, but what is the name we have for that school coached by Fat Phil?

Second, when do tickets go on sale for Bama games? I would really like to go to the Bama/Barn game.

Thanks, RTR,
Cory

People call UT and their fans a number of things. Mostly I've seen Vomiteers, Viles, Volunqueers, hillbillies :lol: .

One old term that originated due to an influential/meddling ex-booster at UT was the term "Beacon on the Hill". That's a sarcastic referrence to the school that was popularized by BAMA fans that read the ramblings of a poster named TennStud. TennStud is a rather unsavory character that has the "hookups" within the Vol nation. He's a diassociated booster who has some connections. He routinely spins the company line for the Vol fans on one of the sites. You know, the "BAMA is Satan, UT runs a clean program and all BAM*ers should be shot on site" company line.

So periodically you'll hear fans refer to the pristine institution that is the University of Tennssee as the "Beacon on the Hill", due to the high moral character of the program and how it shines like a beacon of morality in a cesspool of college football. You know....minus all the assaults, grade-fixing, and rapes anyway.

I cannot even think the word Tennessee without having the phrase "Inbred toothless mountain yokels" pop into my head.

Single game tickets usually go on sale in July. They won't be selling Iron Bowl tickets though. You have to be a season ticket holder, or you can buy one from a season ticket holder through ebay, hubstub, etc.

BamaJay73 said:
Single game tickets usually go on sale in July. They won't be selling Iron Bowl tickets though. You have to be a season ticket holder, or you can buy one from a season ticket holder through ebay, hubstub, etc.

A friend of mine is a Barn Cheerleader so I'm going to try to get the hookup through her.

Back
Top Bottom