| NEWS Pritchett… uh… damn.

I will say this about this kind of stuff: In my humble opinion, if this is retaliatory or fake, I think it's time to start setting examples for women like this who use things like this to destroy someone's reputation and try to hurt them financially and emotionally. It's no better than an abusive person and at least in my opinion. I feel it should be dealt with in the same way. An arrest and at the least a misdemeanor should be put on the record of individuals with a proclivity to this type of crying wolf.

Worked the American Family Care in Tuscaloosa a couple times when I did some moon-lighting. There is a whole lot of banging going on around the U of A. Constantly checking kids for the herpagohnasyphylase.

Only other AFC that was worse than T-town was Centerpoint location in B'ham. I never went to the cow-college, but would assume it to be as bad, although, I'm not sure if goats and cows carry STD's.

If he is indeed the guilty party, then he deserves all of the consequences that comes with not wrapping his Willie!! I say “if” because T’town has always been full of “cleat-chasers”! Either trying to latch on or get a payday in some form or fashion.

Yo... I was in similar situation with a girl. She accused me of having Herpes and I took 2 STD test to prove it wasn't me. What she didn't know is taht I knew she was with another dude while dating me and that was the reason why I dropped her like a hot potato and she tried to get back at me for that. I suspect that's what happened with him, but who knows? We'll know more in few weeks and I honestly do not care. Just play football and get your education. Everything else, that's on him.

What made you think it was herpes :) could be a clap... could be anything.
They taught us in the Navy.. look at the LIPS!!.. both sets…said that most herpes begins in the oral sex stage from fever blisters or cold sores.. women are the most vulnerable..very low resistance in the sex organs to fight the virus..

Back
Top Bottom