| LIFE Charles Dickens had a "Tale of Two Cities" and I have a "Tale of Two Families"

Saturday it was in Fairbanks ( or Fairburn) GA postal facility and today it was in KC, Missouri. I’m betting it doesn’t make the Monday by 9 p.m. delivery date.
Just like with Rick's story; I think it's something that has happened to all of us. I've seen package sent from NC (Amazon) to Columbia, to Summerville, to Chicago, back to Columbia, Summerville, and then delivered.

Here's what I find amusing. "The check got lost in the mail." I've never had a check get lost but have had things I've mailed 10 years or so ago get lost and...who knows where they ended up.

Here's where I laugh. Things still get lost in the mail. But now, we can track them and see how lost they are.

Check lost in the mail as @TerryP said. Had two checks that were lost not mail, One was lost for over a year and it is still good, same as the other one it was misplaced for over 6 months. Both time it messes my account up, just because I forgot about those two checks.

Check lost in the mail as @TerryP said. Had two checks that were lost not mail, One was lost for over a year and it is still good, same as the other one it was misplaced for over 6 months. Both time it messes my account up, just because I forgot about those two checks.
I haven't used a paper check in a long time.

I've had several packages "make their own way and route" on their way here.

I ordered a pair of Crocs Friday. Yesterday they were in Columbia, SC. Today they are in Danville, VA. Still scheduled to arrive tomorrow. 🤷‍♂️

Here's your ultimate USPS story. @Bamabww

Put your money in the mail on the 17th of last month. I got it back in the mail today.

It's easy for me to diagnose this problem. I mean...

I put your name.
I put my street address
I put your city and state.

What could be the issue?

PM me your address, please.

I'll admit to never having finished a A Tale of Two Cities, but I have finished my copy of Two Lawrence County Families. What a great read, @Bamabww . It's a great lesson in how hard previous generations had to work just to survive. It's also clear the love and respect you have for your family to have the interest and industry to put their many stories down in writing.

RTR,

Tim

Just like with Rick's story; I think it's something that has happened to all of us. I've seen package sent from NC (Amazon) to Columbia, to Summerville, to Chicago, back to Columbia, Summerville, and then delivered.

Here's what I find amusing. "The check got lost in the mail." I've never had a check get lost but have had things I've mailed 10 years or so ago get lost and...who knows where they ended up.

Here's where I laugh. Things still get lost in the mail. But now, we can track them and see how lost they are.
You can't make this crap up! It happen twice with me just last week and this week. :ROFLMAO:

You can't make this crap up! It happen twice with me just last week and this week. :ROFLMAO:
OH, I know!!!

I ordered some batteries the other day through Walmart+. Free shipping, right? They dropped them off, that day, from another store here locally. I expected them to be shipped from Asheville.

It's spring, therefore gardening season. I ordered some twine to tie up roses, tomatoes, etc. It took seven days to get here (would have been five minute bike ride to Family Dollar, five minutes back.)

🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom