| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

nate...I don't remember you ever really talking to me much on Woolly...If you think I had anything to do with that then you really don't know me at all.

Also, FYI...since Woolly is redirecting here, anything you post can and potentially will be seen by others that you "kinda" want to troll.
I don't think we crossed paths much, so I don't know much about you other than birds like to attack you at work. And I don't think you had anything to do with it, but you were complicit when it happened. "Hannibal, it doesn't have to be like this" lol

You cut me real deep Big Balls. Some of us are planning to rent an apartment in TTown after this, I'm not sure if you'll get an invite.

Some were talking crap about me earlier and now that I'm here no one even wants to ask a question?

Here...I'll save all the backchannelling...

You can believe me or not...doesn't matter...

When I woke up yesterday I learned that AHM had gotten control of WoolllyAl. It was on FB and he just posted a pic showing that blacklab gave him control. As far as I know, there hadn't been any talk about it before that. IF there has...I was not included. Next thing I know..I go to Woolly and see that AHM had posted that "kill the Woollys" thread. I did know at that time something had happened and I wanted Hannibal to tell us. That was the reason for the fishing. Again...believe me or not...but AHM seemed sincere when he said he wanted to work with Hannibal and help build the site, but blacklab made a mistake and also since it was AHM, it did not go over well. I think if AHM truly wanted to do things right, though he could have started out on a better note. I've told him so. I also messaged Tear and told him how I felt and I hope he makes it over here.

I get that because I am friends on FB with some of them, y'all won't ever trust me and that's fine. But I've been around TS/Woolly?wherever as long as or longer than some of you and you should know me better than that.

Some were talking crap about me earlier and now that I'm here no one even wants to ask a question?

When I woke up yesterday I learned that AHM had gotten control of WoolllyAl. It was on FB and he just posted a pic showing that blacklab gave him control. As far as I know, there hadn't been any talk about it before that. IF there has...I was not included. Next thing I know..I go to Woolly and see that AHM had posted that "kill the Woollys" thread. I did know at that time something had happened and I wanted Hannibal to tell us. That was the reason for the fishing. Again...believe me or not...but AHM seemed sincere when he said he wanted to work with Hannibal and help build the site, but blacklab made a mistake and also since it was AHM, it did not go over well. I think if AHM truly wanted to do things right, though he could have started out on a better note. I've told him so. I also messaged Tear and told him how I felt and I hope he makes it over here.

I get that because I am friends on FB with some of them, y'all won't ever trust me and that's fine. But I've been around TS/Woolly?wherever as long as or longer than some of you and you should know me better than that.

What did you guys do to AHM and why does he hold such acrimony on the Woolly?

Well, I don't believe you. Though I know that no one cares about how I feel or what I think - but I am on record, I do not trust you

Back
Top Bottom