| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

Is Larry/balls a loyal member of the AHM-takeover?
He had to have known. He has admitted to being friend's IRL with that bunch and knew when they resurfaced a few weeks ago what all this was about. And supposedly he was fishing for info yesterday when it all went down.

Just saw BPM post over there that johnboy is back too... kinda sounds like that batman when arkham asylum was opened and all the bad guys got out

He had to have known. He has admitted to being friend's IRL with that bunch and knew when they resurfaced a few weeks ago what all this was about. And supposedly he was fishing for info yesterday when it all went down.

Just saw BPM post over there that johnboy is back too... kinda sounds like that batman when arkham asylum was opened and all the bad guys got out

Oh, so when they said we had run off all the cool posters, they meant AHM, Cheese, Tyrone Biggums, GDS, and Johnboy. I see

I'm just hoping the bulk of the good posters come, even some of the dumbass posters just to keep the continuous back and forth we all have.

KI, BPM, YnotGo, OldPlayer, Pasha, Pundit, Gary, Snout, etc....

Hopefully they figure this out with the redirecting but it won't work using bookmarks like most have.

Troll Police was a gay man.
Did they change their site to a different name?
What do you mean? You can visit the old site at woolyal (with one L) but logging in and posting is a pain because it keeps trying to redirect. I managed to get a post in but it's easier to not log in and view the site to see who is still trying to visit.

A sticky there telling folks to come here might help, but I don't want the WAFBG flooding this site and I'm sure the sticky would be taken down soon after too.

I actually never knew who Troll Police was. I do know the first two actions AHM took was to undo the restrictions on UAGirl and Troll Police's accounts.

Pasha is definitely not troll police. Pasha has told AHM "F%÷£ You" more than once in the last day or two. Pasha used to be under another name that I don't recall right off. I actually like his posts when he's not talking politics.

I actually never knew who Troll Police was. I do know the first two actions AHM took was to undo the restrictions on UAGirl and Troll Police's accounts.

Pasha is definitely not troll police. Pasha has told AHM "F%÷£ You" more than once in the last day or two. Pasha used to be under another name that I don't recall right off. I actually like his posts when he's not talking politics.

He definitely has history because he refers to AHM from Tidesports days. Intradasting.

Someone needs to go get Rhino

Back
Top Bottom