| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

Bills old ass is going to have a hard time finding this place.

Does anybody know his real name? We could find him in the phone book and give him a call.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
But doesn't he do computer programming or something?

Guess I could knock on every house in his neighborhood until I found him, but it's a really big neighborhood. The one without a roof narrows it down though.

I haven't done my trees any favors.

2e7b9e3df9fab591e7057dfba3934676.jpg

:fear:Walks into wooly.com...:poke2: Whats going on in here guys. ( AHM shows up). :argue:..... BPM..:puke:..... :bolt:Reads email about BlackLabs back stabbing. :computerdestroy:... Shows up at RollTideBama :rtrsign:

Where are the settings that control notifications? Every time somebody posts here, I get a buzz. It seems like after a few posts, it automatically sets this thread as a favorite

Where are the settings that control notifications? Every time somebody posts here, I get a buzz. It seems like after a few posts, it automatically sets this thread as a favorite
I don't know, it's the new tapa update. Whenever someone quotes me I get the notification too.

Makes me feel special and popular.

I kinda want to troll AHM and that whole group some more. Including Big Balls, he knew what was going on.

nate...I don't remember you ever really talking to me much on Woolly...If you think I had anything to do with that then you really don't know me at all.

Also, FYI...since Woolly is redirecting here, anything you post can and potentially will be seen by others that you "kinda" want to troll.

Back
Top Bottom