| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

It feels like football outside.

10 days!!

Jonah-hill-omg.gif

Cage has filmed 2 movies in Mobile over the last 3 years.... I don't think either have made it to film yet though. Friend of mine was an extra in the latest one and she doesn't even know the name of it.

Cage has filmed 2 movies in Mobile over the last 3 years.... I don't think either have made it to film yet though. Friend of mine was an extra in the latest one and she doesn't even know the name of it.

The first one was originally called Tokorev but was changed to Rage. {title
I saw this on video via Netflix. I recognized a lot of areas around Mobile that was mainly downtown.

The second is USS Indianapolis : Men of Courage. {title
It comes out next May.

The only day I could possibly have been an extra was the courtroom scene. Yet I had plans for the day already.

Last edited:
The first one was originally called Tokorev but was changed to Rage. {title
I saw this on video via Netflix. I recognized a lot of areas around Mobile that was mainly downtown.

The second is USS Indianapolis : Men of Courage. {title
It comes out next May.

The only day I could possibly have been an extra was the courtroom scene. Yet I had plans for the day already.
OK cool... I've seen Rage on Netflix but haven't watched it yet. I'll check it out now that I know that's one of them. I was downtown on one of the days and got to see him filming (I was just there, I had no clue they were shooting a movie until I stumbled upon it)

Back
Top Bottom