| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

Cage has filmed 2 movies in Mobile over the last 3 years.... I don't think either have made it to film yet though. Friend of mine was an extra in the latest one and she doesn't even know the name of it.
The first one somebody pirated, so it wasn't released to the big screen.

All indications were that he was very nice and cordial to everyone that approached him down here.

Traffic is relative. I bitched about 280 when in Bham, then I moved to Atlanta. Now I'm in Manhattan...not Kansas.
Good God, man.

You went from bad to worse.

Before the mortgage crisis, my first job in the mortgage biz was at Hometown Mortgage down 280. I used to work till after 6 to avoid the rush. Switched companies for much better pay. Guaranty Bank. Our regional processing office was in Dunwoody. As an outside rep, I only had to report in about twice a month. And I-85 twice a month was PLENTY enough. They always let me out of meetings early so I could beat the rush out of ATL and make it back to T'town sometime before bedtime...lol.

-Sent via Tapatalk for Android

Atlanta traffic > TTown traffic. But McFarland is pretty damn bad with all those out stores now.

Difference is that Alabama drivers are just jackasses... Atlanta drivers are fucking stupid... YOU DON'T SLOW DOWN ON THE ON-RAMP TO MERGE ONTO THE INTERSTATE YOU FUCKTARDS!!!!!

Atlanta traffic > TTown traffic. But McFarland is pretty damn bad with all those out stores now.

Difference is that Alabama drivers are just jackasses... Atlanta drivers are ******* stupid... YOU DON'T SLOW DOWN ON THE ON-RAMP TO MERGE ONTO THE INTERSTATE YOU FUCKTARDS!!!!!

I've found that there are idiots in traffic everywhere, and it only takes a few to really screw things up. On average, when I have my regular commute into Atlanta down I-75 versus a commute I had up 280 into town, drivers in Atlanta are more likely to let you over (you just have to do it quick) and less likely to be driving slow in the left lane. Both arteries are at overload, so it only takes a hiccup to kill a commute. One slow left lane driver on 75 south at 6:30 in the morning can wreak havoc on the commute of thousands.

Difference is that Alabama drivers are just jackasses... Atlanta drivers are ******* stupid... YOU DON'T SLOW DOWN ON THE ON-RAMP TO MERGE ONTO THE INTERSTATE YOU FUCKTARDS!!!!!

FUCKTARD is my new favorite word

In my experiences, Lowsyanna drivers are the worst, followed closely by North Carolinians. Apparently in those 2 states, they are taught that the left hand lane is the sight seeing lane. I know it happens everywhere, but there are far more of them there than anywhere else.

In my experiences, Lowsyanna drivers are the worst,

Them summbitches are terrible going across the bayway over here. They drive about 55 and slow up to see the battle ship and water. The Mississippians are just as bad, slow and in the left lane. The old Florida drivers, yeah throw them in the same group, both hands on the wheel, white knuckling it at 50 mph.

Back
Top Bottom