| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

White helmets, go....

79813308e119780a80a47c32679a464f.jpg

One of those weird office decorations that Jox is trying to shove down everyone's throats.
I avoid JOX except during lunch when they have the Round Table program. Rarely listen to Finebaum because of the phone groupies although Paul's interviews, in the past, have been pretty good. That morning drive crap show with Tony Currie is simply bad radio programming.

I avoid JOX except during lunch when they have the Round Table program. Rarely listen to Finebaum because of the phone groupies although Paul's interviews, in the past, have been pretty good. That morning drive crap show with Tony Currie is simply bad radio programming.
I think you're hiding something. Sure you don't have it set to the #1 button on your radio?

Mike and Mike were plugging the shit out of those things when I was driving home from TTown yesterday... I have no clue what they are but don't really care to figure it out either.

On Jox, I don't like the Opening Drive or Finebaum. I don't mind the Round Table and if you're driving late, the Matt and Scott Show isn't too bad either. Jay tries so hard to be unbiased that the OD becomes a Barner's paradise. I like the Round Table because they are entertaining and hit on a variety of sports. Finebaum is very good when he has guests that he is interviewing, but the callers are just insufferable.

In the mornings I listen to Mike & Mike and then Dan Patrick until the Round Table comes on.

I use to love the Round Table when I lived in the area, but haven't listened to JOX in years since moving out of range. Finebaum was tolerable, but like Rhino said, only because of the interviews with actual people, not the annoying callers. I am not a fan of the sports radio show in the Mobile area; they are just annoying and mostly have no actual info... it's probably worse than any message board talk to be honest (no offense to the message board world, I love it here, but a sports show should have some insight at some point).

Getting back to the Round Table, I did hear Ian Fitzsimmons show Sunday on ESPN radio driving from ATL to Tuscaloosa. Not too bad, but he was better with Lance on Round Table in my opinion... he was dwelling on the Sarkisian thing for most of the show and it eventually got pretty boring.

Back
Top Bottom