| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

I cant remember the last time I have shopped in a Sears or K-Mart. Sometimes I enter the mall through Sears because of the good parking spots but I never buy anything.
I buy lots of tools at Sears. I think me and the girl at the register were the only 2 people in Kmart.

I went to a KMart several months ago to buy a bunch of mulch for my yard. Showed up and it was like $3.50/bag. Somehow I remembered that Lowes had it for $2/bag. Pulled up website to confirm and then drove another mile or so to Lowes. Saved around $30. Never again KMart, never again...

I went to a KMart several months ago to buy a bunch of mulch for my yard. Showed up and it was like $3.50/bag. Somehow I remembered that Lowes had it for $2/bag. Pulled up website to confirm and then drove another mile or so to Lowes. Saved around $30. Never again KMart, never again...

There's one in Pell City that is about five minutes closer than Walmart and Home Depot. About every six months, I decide that I could save a little time to just run in there and grab something. Complete cluster every time. I should learn, but my childhood of Blue Light Specials draws me back.

Who was better? Bon Scott or Brian Johnson?

Come on man, what kind of question is that?

That's like asking who's hotter, Mila Kunis, or Susan Boyle.
susan-boyle.jpg

Back
Top Bottom