| FTBL Off Bama: Appears Muschamp is interviewing at Tx...

Tider 27 said:
Auburn assistants pipe-lining to Texas, I would be lying if I said I didn't like the sound of that.

This is pure speculation. Nothing more, nothing less...but weigh it on your logic scale.

Muschamp knows what kind of recruiter Saban is...he also knows what opportunities can come up from a Tx. Asst. job...he also knows Tubs was duck hunting while Saban was recruiting...

Could he be looking at the "whole picture" here? (or a hole in the bigger picture)

TerryP said:
Tider 27 said:
Auburn assistants pipe-lining to Texas, I would be lying if I said I didn't like the sound of that.

This is pure speculation. Nothing more, nothing less...but weigh it on your logic scale.

Muschamp knows what kind of recruiter Saban is...he also knows what opportunities can come up from a Tx. Asst. job...he also knows Tubs was duck hunting while Saban was recruiting...

Could he be looking at the "whole picture" here? (or a hole in the bigger picture)

Maybe he's looking at the a-hole in the picture! Hoo ha!

TerryP said:
Tider 27 said:

Muchamp leaving will definitely raise some eyebrows. With Tubby losing both of his assistants(Franklin being praised already however :roll: ), something tells me that the pastures aren't so Green over in Auburn right now.

Tider 27 said:
TerryP said:
Tider 27 said:

Muchamp leaving will definitely raise some eyebrows. With Tubby losing both of his assistants(Franklin being praised already however :roll: ), something tells me that the pastures aren't so Green over in Auburn right now.

Well they aren't so green. They are literally frozen. My friend calls Aubrun the next thug u, and he is an UGA fan. Can we please just get Tubby off the rules committee? Bye Mustychap..don't let the doorknob........

Back
Top Bottom