| FTBL Not will he, but when will he?

How long will it take Nick Saban to win a national championship at Alabama?

• 2 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 years

• 4+ years

• Total voters
Like SABAN said. We have to build. One goal at a time. This year win the west. Next year win the SEC. Then the whole chit bang and capoodle. (is that right? sounds good anyway. Get on the train folks. Cause we be about to lay some tracks.)

I say he would be lucky to win one if he stays the length of his contract. Look at Mack Brown at Texas. It took him forever.

BamaBullies said:
I say he would be lucky to win one if he stays the length of his contract. Look at Mack Brown at Texas. It took him forever.

With all do respect to Mack Brown and Texas...he's no Saban...and they're certainly not Alabama. :wink:

Tider 27 said:
BamaBullies said:

With all do respect to Mack Brown and Texas...he's no Saban...and they're certainly not Alabama. :wink:
Well I will agree with the first. MAC is no SABAN by far. Texas has been loaded with talent for years. Nothing to show for it. Young saved his ass last year. With out that type of QB he will go back to watching OU in the Big game.

Back
Top Bottom