| FTBL So.... about Peter Woods.

Just a thought I had at the moment. But with Clemson seemingly spiraling out(it's gonna get worse), let's say Peter Woods were to transfer, would you want him at Alabama? I sure as shit would, I'm still a little salty that Clemson got him. He's a fantastic player, and would be a great addition to our D-line. I believe he's been out the last two weeks(not entirely sure) due to injury, so haven't really gotten to see him a lot this year, aside from the Florida State game. I do not think he'll transfer out after this year, he seemed to love it there, so I wouldn't expect him to leave. Just a topic I wanted to discuss, nothing to be taken seriously(unless he actually transfers).

Clemson will do well to split their last four games, ND will maul them next week and GaTech is on the rise. Cracks are showing at NC, and SC as a rivalry game might have some intrigue, but SC is a bad football team. Jax State may get them next weekend.
So.... is Dabo gonna join the new CF world and improve his roster with transfers....
Or gonna stay firm...and let all he has built slip away?

I look for him to interact with NS....and change his stance

Just a thought I had at the moment. But with Clemson seemingly spiraling out(it's gonna get worse), let's say Peter Woods were to transfer, would you want him at Alabama? I sure as shit would, I'm still a little salty that Clemson got him. He's a fantastic player, and would be a great addition to our D-line. I believe he's been out the last two weeks(not entirely sure) due to injury, so haven't really gotten to see him a lot this year, aside from the Florida State game. I do not think he'll transfer out after this year, he seemed to love it there, so I wouldn't expect him to leave. Just a topic I wanted to discuss, nothing to be taken seriously(unless he actually transfers).
He is not on the Clemson injury list.

Clemson
Clemson
TIGERS

(9)
PlayerPOSStatus
J. HaynesRBOut indefinitely - Ankle
( Sat, Oct 28)
W. ShipleyRBday-to-day - Undisclosed
( Sat, Oct 28)
T. BrownWRday-to-day - Undisclosed
( Sat, Oct 28)
R. MickensSOut indefinitely - Appendix
( Tue, Oct 24)
A. WilliamsWROut indefinitely - Toe
( Sun, Oct 22)
W. ParksOLout for season - Lower Body
( Thu, Oct 12)
M. KelleyUTout for season - Redshirt
( Tue, Oct 3)
V. BurleyDLout for season - Knee
( Fri, Sep 22)
C. TurnerWRout for season - Hip
( Thu, Sep 21)

Not sure what anybody on that roster or coaching staff for that matter has done this year to make anybody want them at Bama

Dabo can eat shit for all I care, let what he’s built implode and rot
Curious about why so much hate for Dabo? You do not have to like or agree with him or want him to be the next Bama coach but why the out right hate towards him? Hopefully just message board hyperbole.

He is not on the Clemson injury list.

Clemson
Clemson
TIGERS
(9)
PlayerPOSStatus
J. HaynesRBOut indefinitely - Ankle
( Sat, Oct 28)
W. ShipleyRBday-to-day - Undisclosed
( Sat, Oct 28)
T. BrownWRday-to-day - Undisclosed
( Sat, Oct 28)
R. MickensSOut indefinitely - Appendix
( Tue, Oct 24)
A. WilliamsWROut indefinitely - Toe
( Sun, Oct 22)
W. ParksOLout for season - Lower Body
( Thu, Oct 12)
M. KelleyUTout for season - Redshirt
( Tue, Oct 3)
V. BurleyDLout for season - Knee
( Fri, Sep 22)
C. TurnerWRout for season - Hip
( Thu, Sep 21)

He played last week, despite being in a walking boot. But I do not think he traveled with the team this week to play. Didn't see him on the field, but I could've missed him. Found an article saying he wasn't gonna travel with the team because of injury.

Not sure what anybody on that roster or coaching staff for that matter has done this year to make anybody want them at Bama

Dabo can eat shit for all I care, let what he’s built implode and rot
Their defense is/has been the strength of that team for the last 3 years. They've got two ILB'S who are gonna be in the league, along with numerous others in that group as well. They've been put into shitty situations by their offense all season, and have done everything they could do to win, and keep them in games. If Dabo can't figure out his offensive struggles next season, it's gonna be a rough ride for him.... but the defense will be the strength of that team again.

What has Woods done this season that gives you guys an idea that he would contribute at Bama? About all he's done is add 50lbs of fat.
He's been productive, but he has been dealing with an injury, that certainly has put a hindernce on his freshman season. But when he's healthy, he can disrupt the entire game. I think it was the Florida State game, but numerous times in that game he was getting in the backfield and forcing their QB to leave the pocket. He just needs to get healthy.

He's been productive, but he has been dealing with an injury, that certainly has put a hindernce on his freshman season. But when he's healthy, he can disrupt the entire game. I think it was the Florida State game, but numerous times in that game he was getting in the backfield and forcing their QB to leave the pocket. He just needs to get healthy.
No. He hasn't. Around 10 tackles (unassisted and assisted.) No TFL's, no sacks. Two tackles a game isn't production.

He's gained weight.

Back
Top Bottom