| FTBL So.... about Peter Woods.

Season, not year. Right? Because we beat the hell out of them on 1/1/2018 after the 2017 season. The one I really really have a problem with is the 1/9/2017 game in Tampa after the 2016 season. Where he cheated like hell to win.

He had already lost me the year before in Glendale when he made an ass of himself because he didn't know the onside kick rule. I don't want any coach at Bama that doesn't know the rules.
He thought he knew the rule. He tried that type of onside kick during a game before himself. Only problem is the opposing team had a player in the area that called for a fair catch and the Clemson player interfered with him. Unlike our play where Clemson did not have a player in the area to call for one, apparently Dabo couldn't understand that.

He thought he knew the rule. He tried that type of onside kick during a game before himself. Only problem is the opposing team had a player in the area that called for a fair catch and the Clemson player interfered with him. Unlike our play where Clemson did not have a player in the area to call for one, apparently Dabo couldn't understand that.
Thought. Not KNOW. That's the problem.

Was feeling himself with those gloves.
If I worked in the football building and there was a two story slide I'd probably take it to get downstairs. (Probably try to run up it as well, but I digress.) The slide is probably fun.

Pizza parties for fans? I wouldn't be there but it's probably fun for the fans.

Fun in football programs doesn't tend to translate to continued discipline, drive, and success. Look no further than Malzahn at Auburn. It was part of his recruiting pitch against Bama, literally.

Season, not year. Right? Because we beat the hell out of them on 1/1/2018 after the 2017 season. The one I really really have a problem with is the 1/9/2017 game in Tampa after the 2016 season. Where he cheated like hell to win.

He had already lost me the year before in Glendale when he made an ass of himself because he didn't know the onside kick rule. I don't want any coach at Bama that doesn't know the rules.
Right. Me n you. Season n year.
Life is complicated!!!!! Lol

He knew he was wrong. He twisted off during the play, but acknowledged in the PC, sheepishly, that he was just trying to argue his team's side.

Back
Top Bottom